𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

Britain walks up to Y/N, his tongue placed inside his cheek, displaying that he was stressed.

"Hello, we haven't formally met. I'm Britain Dalton, but i'm sure you knew that." He says, extending his hand out with a smug look on his face.

Oh how she wished she could slap it off.

Y/N extends her hand as it meets Britains. She then pulls away after photographers take photos. Crossing her arms, keeping it as civil as she possibly can.

"What brings you here, Dalton?" She asks, pursing her lips.

"I was invited here, what about you?" The curly haired boy questions, leaning a little as he had changed into a position whereas his thumbs were out of his pant-pockets.

Y/N raises her eyebrow, a fake smile creeping up on her face. It's subtle, but you can tell she was slightly annoyed at his presence.

"Invited here aswell, but you must've been a pity invite."

Before Britain could answer, he gets cut off by photographers, asking if the two could pose together as this was considered a 'cultural reset'.

Wtf?

The two sensations clench their jaw, their bodies stiff as a rock as they moved closer to each other. Britain wrapping his arm around her waist and Y/N wrapping her arm around his neck.

Their able to fake smiles, posing as they try their hardest to hide their hatred for each-other. Once the camera flashes they immediately pull away, brushing themselves.

"Well, it was nice to finally meet you Dalton, i'll see you some other time." I wink at him playfully before I leave and continue to do interviews.

" I wink at him playfully before I leave and continue to do interviews

bailey

just met her, u happy?

yk you loved it

yeah i just love being pissed off

suck it up, im gonna
invite her to hang out
with us later.

bailey don't you dare.

oops. 😛

the curly haired boy sighs as he also joins in more interviews, answering questions about the avatar movie

the whole event was fun for the both of you, although the interaction you had was filled with tension, there was some parts where you both connected.

—-
authors note:
sorry if this sucks, i kinda rushed it 😭