Part 5

He was halfway up the stars still screaming. Now that all of the others girls activities were cancelled for the next year, they had more than enough money to take everyone out.

No one spoke, their eyes wide. "So...where too?" Lisa wondered, she really didn't want to go anywhere.

But at the same time, she hated being alone.

"Dave & Busters?" Lana was still shoving wings in her face and had barbecue sauce all across her cheeks.

She looked like the little child she is. "Let me take this." Lincoln picked up a napkin and wiped her face as she tried talking.

"He did say anywhere, what about Fun Spot?" Lola suggested.

"You're too short for any rides, we'll have to go somewhere inside like an arcade, the museum, or something along those lines."

"We can go to the grave."

It was a good thing that she was ignored when everyone stared at her not looking surprised. "Yeah!.........no."

"We can go to Chick-fil-A ... then the park, then Dave&Buster's, and then Golden Corral last to fill up. We do have school after tomorrow, so we can't stay out that long."

Lincoln chided them, he was finished; however, he was stuck at the table feeding the last few scoops to the baby.

"I'm going to give Momma Lily and yo in my room. Clean uo when y'all finish.

Taking a chicken leg he put it in his mouth as he walked away with the baby.

...

His room was cold with the window still open, he left his door unlocked so that Lucy and Lisa can come in. It was nice sleeping in the cold, he couldn't ever do this in the heat.

He'll apologize to them tomorrow about the movie in his room, he was too sleepy. "Hey Lincoln." Lucy came in his room and closed the door.

"Lisa's staying with Lola and Lana." She scooted beside and laid down.

"I am too tirwd to watch a movie, we can do it Monday night if you'd like." He turned over facing the white ceiling.

"No, that's fine. I'd rather be here with you under the covers in the cold. Do you want to hear a secret?" She had her cheek on his chest and and arm on his stomach.

"Sure," Lincoln answered before rubbing the back of her hair, she always told him to do it when they shared a room as babies.

"I don't want to live without my sisters, it was supposed to be us against the world. The ten loud sisters! It was just use ten, now there's only five and they're all babies."

She cried harder and rubbed her tears on his shirt.

"I'm just a child, how am I supposed to protect four other people being in elementary school? It's not fair, they never care about anyone but themselves!"

He had to cut her off before she got him any angrier. Just the ten of them, where was he in that group of little grimlins.

"Lily just go to sleep." He stopped rubbing her and lightly pushed her away before facing the wall.

"And now your too, you only care for yourself!" She started hitting his back but he ignored it. "I wish I wasn't ever born!"

So, he did he just not exist, were his efforts all in vain? He wanted to protect her form them, but all he did was push her away.

"So now I only care about myself?"

"Yes! You're just like Lori, always forcing someone to go along with you! You selfish witch"