Part 2

"So you're struggling to find area, perimeter, and volume?" He asked to look over her work. They were the same age, but they were taught different things.

"The formula for perimeter is the easiest with just length plus width. A triangle with a side length of four, nine, and three would have a perimeter of sixteen."

He pointed at it with his fingers. Clyde and Ronnie Ann stared at them with their mouths wide.

When did Lincoln grow balls?

"It's sad that you're struggling with perimeter, I could understand the area of an object." The girl frowned, he didn't need to be so rude.

"Area is just length multiplied by the width of an object. It's easier if the object is a rectangle. A rectangle with a length of twelve and a width of sixteen would have an area of 192 of whatever measurement cubed."

She followed his instructions and tried answering the one with the triangle. "You can't do that for a triangle because it has three sides, the formula instead would be 1/2 * base * height."

He took her hand and guided her to the answers, circling A, they went to the next area.

"Volume is much harder depending on the shape, I'll help you with that at my house."

"Uh-huh thanks...so how are you all doing?" She was feeling uncomfortable with her current location.

"Good, and you?" They started conversing, it wasn't long till she felt normal sitting at a table with the people she bullied in the past.

Lunch was over fast, he didn't wait for Clyde and Ronnie Ann to finish their food and toss their trash.

"So Lincoln, what are we going to do at your house? I have never been." Her hands were sweating, unfamiliar with how she's feeling right now. She gripped his dress shirt following closely behind him.

Why, why now of all days? He didn't want her around, she didn't exactly like him from what he remembered.

"We're going to study, what else would we be doing?" He asked, coming to her classroom to leave her there.

At least his dad taught him manners. "Yeah, uhm...I'll see you later." She patted his back walking inside.

Did she have an alterior motive?

Science ended quickly, and in the blink of an eye, Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Ann were outside sitting on a bench looking at the rain.

"Lincoln, you could get a ride with Ronnie and I, my dad's coming."

He offered looking at the downpour, thanks that the winds stopped blowing.

"Nah, I'll call you later tonight, yeah?" He asked taking off, and equipping his orange umbrella.

It was mechanical and prevented any water coming onto him even in the wind. "Lincoln!" Jordan ran up under the umbrella he was carrying from the overhang of the school's roof.

"Oh sorry, I thought you already had an umbrella." He rubbed his neck, don't let his feelings blur his road.

He already dropped them when the videos came out, leaked by his own stupid idiotic decisions. His sisters didn't even deserve his sympathy. Let them cry.

No, he couldn't do that. No matter how angry he was, no matter how furious they got him. He'll still say yes if they ask for his help.

He'll stop them from crying, hurting, or making bad decisions.

"Nah, it's cool...we should hurry to your house." They were talking past the road and a car almost splashed them with water.

"It wasn't a good day to walk." He commented, his house was really two blocks away. A six minute walk.