"Okay." She gulped as her eyes closed once more.

The next time she woke up, Rafe was gone.

She had a text from him however.

Rafe
Had to deal with business
Be back soon

Iris
sounds good❤️

Where did he go?

To see his dad.

You know, the dad who he ordered a hit on.

"You're not gonna shoot me, are you?" Ward asked as he turned around from his fishing rod.

Rafe held his motorbike helmet in his hand, "I need you to leave."

"Oh yeah? We talked about this already, Rafe."

Rafe put his helmet down, pacing slightly, "I need you to go live your life in Guadeloupe, and you can let me live mine here."

"I'm not gonna do that, okay?" Ward said, turning back to face the water and take a drink.

Rafe walked towards Ward, "You realize, hey, you realize what could happen if you stay?"

"What could happen, Rafe?"

"What could happen?" He scoffed, "The police could fine you here. Easy. And then, it's, it's done! You're gone forever, or something much worse, much worse."

Ward turned back to his son, realizing something was off, "What have you done, son?"

"It's not gonna be good if you stay. I'm asking you for a favour, okay? You'd do anything, absolutely anything in the world for Sarah. Like the plane, huh? The private plane?" Rafe scoffed, "Now I'm asking, okay? Son to father."

"I'm not sure you get to play that card anymore." He paused, "I'm staying."

Rafe nodded, clenching his jaw as he backed away, pointing his finger at Ward, "Then whatever happens is on you."

"Yep, it's on me. Whatever you've done, is on me, Rafe." Ward said, turning back towards the water, putting his head in his hand as Rafe rode away.

Iris, on the other hand, had gotten up and got dressed, rushing down to the tarmac.

She wasn't sure if she was planning on leaving.

And if she was, Rafe didn't deserve her.

No one deserved to be left abruptly with no goodbye or explanation.

Everyone except Kie was there when she arrived. Technically, her, Pope and Cleo pulled up at the same time.

"There you are!" Sarah exclaimed at the three of them.

"You're all late!" JJ sighed.

"Sorry." Iris mumbled, glancing around.

"Where's Kie?" Pope asked.

"Um, I don't know." Sarah muttered, "It's gotta be her parents, dude. They've been up her ass."

"They must've said she couldn't come. We're gonna have to do this without her."

JJ and Iris locked eyes and she raised her eyebrows at him and he clearly got the hint.

"No. Give me the keys." He instructed John B.

"No, dude, no, no-"

"Give me the keys right now-"

"It doesn't seem like a good idea now, JJ."