Cherished

Crosshair x Sev'ila (OC)
⚠️NSFW⚠️
••After spending a night out with the rest of the Batch, Sev'ila finally has Crosshair all to herself. (Yes they used protection)

Crosshair didn't usually find himself laying belly-up like this, but tonight was an exception.

Before heading out on the town with the rest of the Batch, Sev'ila had mentioned that she missed spending time alone with him. He had agreed and spent a good amount of time thinking about how he could make time for her. Much to his surprise, he was greeted by her in an exceptionally ravishing way when he returned to his room.

Sev'ila had positioned herself on his cot so that he could get a full view of the black lace lingerie that hugged her figure. Her blue skin appeared periwinkle in the soft lighting and her eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement as she beckoned him over with one finger.

Now she was straddling his hips, riding him while her hands gripped his thighs. He clutched the sheets, tilting his head back with a low moan as he lifted his hips up. Hunter could most likely hear them through the walls, but they didn't care.

"Mesh'la... ah~.. please..." Crosshair groaned, shivering with pleasure.

Sev'ila gazed down at him, never once slowing her pace. "Please what?" She asked, reaching down to caress his cheek.

Crosshair let out a shaky moan upon feeling her touch. "I can't... t-take this.. much longer. I need to... nghh~...."

She understood what he was trying to ask permission for, but she was going to make him earn it. She paused for a moment and gripped his jaw in her hand, her red eyes blazing with lust.

"Tell me who you belong to, and I'll let you." She whispered.

Crosshair nearly whined after the loss of pleasure, but managed to bite down on his lip before any sound escaped. He gazed up at her, trembling under her touch.

"You. I belong to... you, mesh'la~" He murmured, panting softly. "Only you."

Sev'ila smiled at him. "That's right. Now, perform your duty, soldier."

Crosshair didn't hesitate. Once she was under him, he took control and thrusted into her, picking up where she had left off with the pace. Pleasure coursed through his veins as his core ignited with renewed heat. Her moans and whimpers only spurred him on.

It wasn't long before he hit his climax hard and rode it out until he was left feeling exhausted, but satisfied. His climax pushed her over the edge as well and she finished with a long moan, digging her nails into his shoulders.

After they cleaned up, Crosshair laid beside Sev'ila and ran his fingers through her long, dark hair before placing a tender kiss to her lips. He knew that times like these were to be cherished, as he didn't know when they'd get a chance to be intimate again—if ever. Their job was dangerous and demanding, and there was a possibility that one of them may not make it back. He shook that thought from his mind, knowing he needed to focus on the present while he still had her in his arms.

He'd never let her go. That was a promise.

(Lazy ending but idc. It's just something to break up the Crosshair angst before I come back with more hehe)