𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏𝟗

Hiiiiii!!!!!

Jeon kissing Kim .

While kissing,Kim told I love you to him.

Jeon stopped kissing n lying down beside him.

And smiled very lovingly.
Kim told that he liked the time with him.

Jeon's cheek became red.

Kim blushing by Jeon.
And Kim lastly kissed him.
Kim pecked n laid on bed.

Jeon asked why he stopped.
Kim told that he didn't want to do.

Jeon hugged Kim full of love n slept on his chest unknowingly.

After 1hr,Jeon woked from sleep n searched for Kim.But he was not there.So he searched his phone.

While he searching,he opened the drawer.He saw a box.He smelled some pleasant smell came from that box.He took n read n find out that is
Con*.

He thought that his body also paining.(A/N:I think u understand what he meant).

And he believed nothing happened between them but he asked himself why that thing is here.

He finally found his phone beside that thing.He called Kim.Kim attended the call.

He asked where he is.He replied that
he was in hospital.He asked Jeon to come his house.Jeon told that he didn't knew where.

So Kim told him to wait n immediately called Jim to help.
Jim told that he was with his Min.
And He asked permission to Min.

His lover told it's okay.So Jim n Min went to pick Jeon.

While they were returning,Jeon asked that what if some problem came between them.

Jim replied that it does not matter if we did wrong then we want to say sorry to our important person.

Misunderstanding, problems are common in relationship.

Min also nodded.But being silently watching what his hubby saying.
And they went.Kim's mom invited them.

And she didn't want to talk formally to them so she trying to talk like a friend.Jim n Kim's mom were really friends when Jim was very little.

So they attached very much.Jim introduced Min as his manager but Kim's mom knew that jim is lying to her.

(A/N:Oo!. Kim's mom is a detective??)

And they watched a goblin drama on television. They all are watching interestingly except Min. Because he was tired.So Min told that they want to go.

Kim's mom told that no need to go n stay there.And Jim also nodded n asked Min's opinion.Min told ok to him cause he want to see Jim happy.
Jim was not very happy these days cause he had a lot of practice n works.

And she told that Jim,Jeon sleep together n Kim sleep separately n Min sleep in guest room.

Hearing what she said they both were reluctant.And Kim came n thay all are
ate dinner. Kim told that he n Jeon slapt together n Jim,Min slept together.

His mom knew what young people do before their marriage so she didn't allow them to sleep together.

Kim told that nothing happen between them and she replied that she believes Jeon only not Kim.

Kim pouted by his mom's words.
Kim's mom told that he didn't changed from his childhood.
She smiling cause of Kim's cuteness.

And they all are went to their rooms.
And Jim sleep only when lights on.
Min sleep when lights off.

They both just fighting each other for light.And they both adjusted.

And Jim told that it's okay.And Jim first lied on bed n closed his eyes.
Min came little late n saw Jim sleep cutely.And he kissed Jim.He thought that jim was sleeping but Jim was not slept .

Jim opened his eyes and saw Min kissing very lovely.And he closed his eyes to felt his kisses.

Min broked the kiss n saw Jim.Jim also saw shy Min.Jim told that he didn't expect this from him.

Jim smiled to him n makes him shy.
Jim want to continue.Min turned opposite side of Jim n sleep.Jim suddenly hold his hand n kisse him passionately.

Min didn't stopped him.Jim's hands on Min's hand n his waist.Min also aroused by his touches.Thay turned their kisses into wild.

And Jim kisses his neck n collarbone n unbuttoned his shirt.Min hovered him n kissed him n .....^_^

_._._._._._.................

Rest is think by yourself🌚.sorry I am not good in smuts.

Kim freshing up.Jeon waiting for Kim.
And Kim came from restroom with only towel.Jeon is a good boy so he didn't saw his body.

Kim trying to seduce him.Jeon knew what Kim trying.

And he wears his nightwear. Jeon asked Kim that what is co*.

Kim shooked by his question.And he told that not try to tease me Jeon.

He told thta no he was not teasing.
Kim told that was a birth control measurements.Jeon asked that then why in hotel room u used co*.

Kim told that he didn't bought co*.That is provided by hotel.Kim asked that what is that flavour.Jeon
replied that he didn't knew.

Kim told that he didn't brought until now maybe in future he buy.
Jeon patted him n smiling.Kim asked that he want to sleep on his lap.

Jeon told yes.Kim lying down.

Kim really happy n also had fear of losing Jeon.He asked him that he leave never n ever.Jeon replied that yes,he will not leave ever n never.

Kim slept on his lap like a little baby.
Jeon adoring his beauty n innocent face.And he also slept n ヾ(˙❥˙)ノhugging Kim.
Thay both hugged each other full of love( ˘ ³˘)♥

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

This chapter is boring.sorry,next time I try to do better(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.

What will happen next?

They will ever leave each other?or they leave each other for others happiness?

Want to know then please wait......

•°Thankyou for read this 🌷 °•

×Please ignore my mistake ×

Please vote, comment and follow army 💜, taekookers 💜 n others ❤️.