Angela has always been much to talkative for her age talking like a five year old at only two, and not to say that she's too smart for good let's her age. Both her twins are too.

"Of course, you are pretty bambina. No one can say otherwise, you're a princess." Her father told her, watching her with adorations as she giggles filling the room with her laughter.

"Papa, I'm no princess," she says as trying to glare at her father which makes him chuckle at her antics.

"Well, amore we have a party to get to. Ты готов, бухта?" Sara said talking to the love of her life and her daughter.

(Are you ready, baby?)

She walks up to them, giving Angela a peck on the cheek and Angelo a kiss on the lips.

Angela said 'ew' faking a gag and stuck her tongue out, seeing her parents being all lovey-dovey in front of her.

"мама. I wanna play with Marcy."

(Mama)

"Of course, моя маленькая Роза. Let's go find him, shall we?"

(My little Rose.)

"Papa, piggy back."

"Ok hold on caro," Angelo told her while picking her up and placing her on his back.

(Dear)

He then started running out of the room with his principessa on his back laughing while he was chuckling at his her.

Their laughter echoed through the halls.

While Angelo, Sara, and Angela were upstairs on their way down to the living room, Aurelio and Vincenzo were arguing like they usually do.

Alessandro and Elio were trying to stop Marco from murdering Luca after he provoked him, Valentino was watching them like it's some kind of show. Elias was sitting beside a sleeping Ambrose on the couch who's not being bothered by the chaos going on around him.

No one knows how the kid could sleep with all the loud noises. It could be a WW3 and he'd still be sleeping without a single clue.

Once the parents and Angela walked into the room, Angelo put Angela down.

Angela ran up to Marco shouting, "Marcy", stopping Marco from trying to kill his younger brother.

When Marco's eyes landed on Angela they soften immediately. He picked her up with a smile and he started talking with her like he didn't just try to kill his little brother.

Everyone knows that Marco is Angela's favorite brother after her twins, with Luca as her favorite as her second favourite.

The triplets are inseparable, they almost never go somewhere without each other, they have the strongest bond. But they got their own favorite sibling and have different hobbies. They still have things in common and are always together.

Angelo smiled and shook his head not the slightest amused by his youngest son snuggling into his favorite blanket. Sleep is the only thing he loves the most besides than his twins.