Chapter 122 Li Jingfeng knelt in front of Shen Ning on one knee.

Start bij het begin

    Li Jingfeng's huge spiritual cloud stretched out, forming a mental barrier!

    His mental barrier is scarlet, flickering in the space, thin and transparent, unstable, and only high-dimensional space can see it.

    Only those who understand know how shocking and heaven-defying it is that Li Jingfeng's SSS + aggressive mental power can create a barrier!

    The king-level star beast showed a hint of consternation, and in the next second, he saw Li Jingfeng's red spiritual power begin to collapse, smashing its spiritual blade into pieces.

    The star beast roared, becoming even more impotent and furious.

    Two fight one, do you still talk about martial arts!

    Li Jingfeng snorted coldly, it brought so many star beasts, so it talks about martial arts?

    Ning Ning is not only his spouse, but also a member of the First Legion, a part of the strength of the First Legion.

    This star beast will not understand that he and Ningning are equal and fight side by side.

    One person raised their hands one by one, and as Shen Ning finished singing, Li Jingfeng's sharp sword also stabbed at the throat of the king-level star beast!

    The king-level star beast's eyes were full of disbelief, it kept retreating, but there was no escape.

    At this time, another line of troops appeared not far away, which turned out to be the Legion of the Federation!

    There is hope in the eyes of the king-level star beast, maybe... it still has a chance...?

    It began to think of ways to delay, to avoid Li Jingfeng's attack, and its limbs resisted the sharp sword, even if it was injured!

    Shen Ning opened his eyes, looking at the federal army behind him, his pink pupils were a little surprised.

    Xia Rong came to his side: "It's okay, leave it to me."

    "Dad..."

    Xia Rong nodded, returned to the starship, and connected to someone's communication.

    The king-level star beast struggled, trying to drag the Federation Legion to attack the Empire, but the Federation Legion on the opposite side stopped advancing after hesitating? ?

    what happened? ? The king-level star beast was puzzled, but before it could delay any longer, Li Jingfeng's sword had pierced it and the

    star beast roared unwillingly. It fled with wounds all over its body, leaving deep bloodstains in Qiongyu. Shen Ning looked at the direction in which it was fleeing, pulled the water bow in his hand, filled it with spiritual power, and shot towards the direction in which the star beast was fleeing.

    An arrow sealed his throat.

    Because it is a king-level star beast, there is still power in its body, but Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning know that even if it escapes to other places to recuperate, its time is numbered.

    The king-level star beast ran away covered in blood, and the rest of the star beasts lost the king's leadership and became confused, fled, and scattered like birds and beasts.

    Li Jingfeng came to Shen Ning's side.

    The light of the C-ray gradually dissipated, and the little mermaid behind Shen Ning slowly retreated, leaving only two figures in midair.

    The nebula of the Pillars of the Sky shone deep behind them.

    It's like some sort of proof of glory.