Chapter 14 Another Mission

The news that Shen Ning decided to go to the royal banquet was not known to Li Jingfeng until he came back at night.

    I don't know what to do now, Li Jingfeng seems a little tired, the color of his pupils that had turned light red turned a little bit blood red, he was wearing a dark blue military uniform, a military cap with wheat ears, and white gloves He supported the brim of his hat with his hands, took off his gloves, and came into the room.

    Li Le was feeding the little mermaid for dinner, and Shen Ning ate a new chef's grilled oysters with garlic vermicelli and spicy sauce, his mouth was full of oil, and his lips were shiny, ah, so delicious!

    The chef Li Jingfeng invited is really good!

    When Shen Ning saw Li Jingfeng, he was even happier. He stretched out his hand and handed the roasted oysters to Li Jingfeng, motioning to Li Jingfeng: "Ah!" Let's

    eat together!

    When Li Jingfeng saw the little mermaid, his brows and eyes softened a little. He came to the water tank without being polite, took the oysters handed over by Shen Ning, and said with a smile, "Thank you, Ningning." Shen Ning observed Li Jingfeng for a while, and was

    caught Li Jingfeng looked a little shy with a smile in his eyes, um, the big meal ticket doesn't seem to be in a good state today... Did he go out to deal with pollutants?

    Shen Ning was a little worried.

    How can there be so many pollutants that need to be handled by the marshal himself!

    The royal family is clearly a bully!

    Seeing the little mermaid fighting for him, Li Jingfeng felt very warm in his heart. He took a bite of the oyster and rubbed Shen Ning's blond hair: "Ningning, don't worry, I'm fine." Shen Ning's worried expression made Li Jingfeng's heart

    beat Some speed up.

    When he was on a mission, Li Jingfeng felt full of motivation when he thought that there was a little mermaid waiting for him at home.

    In the past, his life was gray and hopeless, and he even knew that his life was about to come to an end due to mental disorder, but now that Shen Ning came, he had his own little mermaid, and everything was different.

    Li Jingfeng gently caressed the beautiful red stone bracelet he wore on Shen Ning's wrist, giving this to Ning Ning, Li Jingfeng never regretted it.

    Shen Ning hastily stretched out his hand, and took Li Jingfeng's hand. He can't sing, can't he transmit spiritual power to Li Jingfeng through touch?

    This is also valid.

    Li Jingfeng felt a pure spiritual force like the sweetest spring entering his mind through the place where the two of them touched, and the originally chaotic mental sea became a little clearer, and even his spirit was lifted.

    The redness in Li Jingfeng's eyes gradually faded: "Thank you Ningning."

    Li Le was also very happy to see that the boss's disorder had calmed down a bit, and said, "Boss, Ningning wants to go to the palace with you tomorrow.

    " Xia Li Jingfeng was a little stunned. He still remembered the little mermaid's performance in front of the base staff that day. The little mermaid hated being touched by others. With Shen Ning's character, he probably didn't want to participate in such things as the royal live broadcast banquet.

    "Really?" So Li Jingfeng confirmed again, "Does Ning Ning really want to go?" He said, "Don't worry about me, Ning Ning doesn't want to go,     I