Chapter 89 Oh, no, Long Ao... Long Jingfeng

Shen Ning turned over, stretched out her slender white arms, and hugged the young Xiaolong beside him tightly, like hugging a big pillow.

    Li Xiaolong opened his sleeping eyes, and saw that Shen Ning's wrist to the torn part of the shirt cuff was frosty white under the moonlight, with ambiguous red marks on it.

    Shen Ning hugged him tightly, her breathing was a little shallow, as if she was extremely tired.

    In addition to the ambiguity around the neck, Shen Ning's eyelashes also trembled slightly, as if he was not sleeping peacefully, there were wet teardrops on the eyelash feathers, and a smear of residual red hung at the end of his eyes.

    Li Jingfeng rubbed Shen Ning's lower abdomen, feeling a little regretful.

    There are no protective measures here, they already have an egg, he is afraid, will Ningning have another one...?

    Thinking of Ning Ning's state of childbirth that day, Li Jingfeng didn't want Shen Ning to suffer like that again.

    But just now he was in an unconscious state, completely animalized, his mind was occupied by animal nature, and many things were beyond his control.

    I hope not.

    Marshal, who has never believed in gods and Buddhas, prayed silently in his heart.

    In his sleep, Shen Ning slept soundly, but he didn't think too much, he hugged Xiaolong comfortably in his arms, well, he dreamed that he was in a very difficult environment, and there were yellow sand everywhere , But, why is there a big pillow?

    Li Jingfeng let Shen Ning hold him, and used his young body to shield Shen Ning from the wind. In the middle of the night, the young dragon's body finally had the energy to transform into a human form.

    Li Jingfeng regained his human form. The black shirt he was wearing was tattered and had traces of blood on it, but his brows and eyes were still sharp, shining like cold stars under the dark night sky in the desert.

    But in the depths of his pair of red eyes, there were traces of ambiguity and satisfaction.

    Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning who was shrunk into a ball.

    "Cold?" His voice was hoarse, with an irreversible animality.

    In fact, Li Jingfeng's return to human form from the estrus period of complete animalization to now is entirely due to his amazing willpower and the psychology of protecting Xiaoyu.

    The young dragon, Li Jingfeng, hugged Shen Ning beside him, and saw that Shen Ning's fishtails had turned into legs. He showed a white calf, and his thin ankles fell helplessly on the ground. His toes were shy and shy. He Lengyi curled up slightly, his small mouth opened slightly, and his breath fell on Li Jingfeng's neck.

    Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning tightly in his arms, almost embedded her in his body, shielded Shen Ning from the wind and rain with his arms and body, and protected the little fish in his arms in all directions.

    It is impossible to say that I don't regret what happened a few hours ago in my mind.

    It just feels more stable than ever.

    The little fish is his now.

    Li Jingfeng felt cherish and love in his heart, he looked at the red bracelet on Xiaoyu's wrist, Xiaoyu was a treasure more precious than this red bracelet.

    his sweetheart.

    Li Jingfeng had imagined countless scenes where the two of them would marry for the first time, but none of them allowed Xiaoyu to give himself up in such a desolate and helpless environment.