Chapter 20 Fish tail is a very sensitive

Shen Ning, who has always had a great appetite, was puzzled.

    Shen Ning stroked his stomach, obviously his food intake was increased by the big meal ticket before!

    That's why he was held responsible!

    But now...?

    Shen Ning had a horrifying thought, the fish won't get sick, right?

    If you have a quq like anorexia or something...

    Bah, bah, bah, fish is invulnerable to all poisons!

    Shen Ning felt that even if he was terminally ill, he would not suffer from anorexia!

    Mingming Yu likes food so much!

    Shen Ning lay on the edge of the water tank with his small hands, and retched for a while. The intelligent robot sensed Shen Ning's abnormality, came to help, and brought Shen Ning a trash box. Fortunately, Shen Ning vomited for a long time, but nothing came out.

    Sad reminder.

    I vomited for a long time and there was nothing... It didn't feel right...

    But soon Shen Ning returned to normal, and his appetite improved again. Well, the steak still smells delicious! Maybe this chicken leg doesn't suit me today!

    So Shen Ning happily took the steak and ate it.

    The aroma of the steak lingers in the mouth, and the fish tastes delicious, but there is a little oil on the hands, and there is a little water on the lips.

    Coupled with the big flickering eyes, it is very beautiful.

    This is what Li Jingfeng saw when he came back from the meeting.

    Seeing Li Jingfeng coming back, Shen Ning handed the leftover chicken leg to Li Jingfeng: "Ah!"

    This chicken leg was not given a big meal ticket because he didn't eat it, this chicken leg was infused with spiritual power by the fish!

    Li Jingfeng is also used to the reverse "feeding" of the little mermaid, and smiled and took it kindly: "Okay, I will eat."

    When Li Jingfeng said the word "eat", Shen Ning was startled even the fish's tail flew away, his eyes widened, and the fish's tail threw a cluster of water splashes in the water tank, because Li Jingfeng actually said "eat" in Mandarin!

    what's the situation? !

    How could Li Jingfeng speak Mandarin?

    Li Jingfeng smiled slightly, stretched out his hand, and rubbed Shen Ning's hair: "I'm also working hard to learn Ning Ning's language."

    Little mermaids have different talents. Fish don't bother to communicate with people, they can't say anything, and they can't just talk about it.

    If Ning Ning can't speak Imperial language, why not learn Xiaoyu's language?

    He is also eager to communicate with Xiaoyu normally, instead of being limited to one movement or one look.

    Shen Ning got Li Jingfeng's thoughts, blushed and was a little excited.

    Yuan... It turns out that Da Fan Piao has been trying to communicate with himself.

    The big meal ticket has a heart.

    Because Shen Ning was too excited and shy, the whole fish was submerged in the water, and he swam head-down with his arms outstretched. His long golden curly hair was scattered in the water, shining like diamonds and honey in the sun.