Chapter 49 Marshal didn't kiss Ningning today

In the end, Shen Ning rationally restrained his desire and asked Li Jingfeng to keep Pang Pang Yu.

    This fat fish can be kept, and when another fat fish comes down next time, make a pair with it and keep it in a small fish pond!

    In this way, they will download a lot of fat fish, and the fish will have a steady stream of fat fish to eat.

    Fish know how to increase income and reduce expenditure. At that time, there will be a lot of fat fish to eat!

    Hehe, thinking of this, Shen Ning is already extremely happy and greedy.

    Let’s eat something else tonight~ Don’t worry about the fish!

    After dinner, Li Jingfeng asked Shen Ning to have a good rest, while he went to the study for a meeting.

    Shen Ning lay alone in the large water tank in the bedroom, thought for a while, and turned on the live broadcast.

    I'm about to get married with Da Fan Piao, although Yu doesn't know the date yet, but sooner or later the balls in her stomach will be born, Da Fan Piao probably wants to catch up sooner rather than later.

    Then... the fish wants to work harder, let more people recognize the fish, understand the little mermaid, and know that the little mermaid is wise!

    I want to stand upright with the big meal ticket!

    As soon as the live broadcast started, many spectators who stayed on site immediately poured in.

    "Long time no see the little mermaid!!"

    "Mom, my dear little mermaid started a live broadcast."

    "Wooooow Ningning is so beautiful!"

    Shen Ning didn't do anything else, just live broadcasted her daily life, flicked her tail and swam to her Big shell bed, lean on the cushions on the shell bed and watch TV.

    What was on the TV was the last episode of "The Domineering President Falls in Love with Fish".

    Everyone looked straight.

    "Oh my god, I am chasing the same TV series as Xiaoyu??"

    "Does Xiaoyu also watch mermaid dramas?"

    "I was worried about watching the live broadcast and missing the last episode, but I didn't expect that I would follow the same drama in Xiaoyu's live broadcast room?" "By the way, can the

    little mermaid really understand TV dramas?"

    Shen Ning glanced at the barrage: "Well, fish can understand!"

    Shen Ning said these words in Imperial language.

    "Oh my god, what did I hear? The little mermaid is actually speaking the human language, the imperial language."

    Shen Ning's words caused an uproar, and the hot search for the mermaid's words rushed to the top of the star network in an instant.

    As for whether mermaids can talk, some mermaids occasionally say a word or two. Of course, only mermaid owners know about it, but there are too few little mermaid owners who don’t believe it, so the public’s cognition is still in the The category of "mermaids and human languages ​​are completely incomprehensible".

    Therefore, Shen Ning's words shocked everyone, even though it was only a few simple words.

    Netizens eating melons seem to have discovered a new world.