Chapter 11

Kai's pov

I took out my fingers and pulled down my pants and boxers just enough to reveal my manhood and put on a condom"I've heard it's going to be less painful if I turn around" he said.

"but I won't see your face" I bet that's exactly why he brought it up. "You don't have to be embarrassed though. It's just me and you"

"Alright" he decided to stay as he was and I started putting my d!ck in him.
When I put it till the middle, he cummed again, while gripping the pillow below his head.

I put it further and when I reached the end I pulled out. "W-wait" I did as he said. "Why do y-you keep p-putting it in? " he panted.

" I'm not, I have stopped. Your hole keeps on sucking me back in, how adorable." I laughed. After he got some more breathes, he gave me permission to continue.

With every thrust, his back arched more. The room filled with his moans and seme. I leaned over at his ear "Fuck! You are so tight, but it feels good. Don't you think?" I said with my deep voice knowing he likes it.

And as I thought, filled my chest once again. "K-Kai~" he moaned my name, so delightful, "Faster".

You know what is more pleasant than going faster? Going slower. I read it somewhere. So I slowed my rythm, making his moans louder. He bit his shirt and his grip on the pillow tightened.

I put his legs on my shoulders "I love you" I said panting. Kissing his thighs leaving hickeys and love bites. He put his hand on my head, grabbing my hair. I would never let anyone touch my hair, as it takes a lot of time to style but my dear is more important at this point.

After a few more thrusts, I cummed as well. I pulled out of him, took off the condom and threw it on the floor. I laid next to him, both of us still panting.

When I looked over at him, he had passed out, so I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I got up and threw the used condom in the trash bin. I took off his shirt, my pants and boxers (dw they didn't wear their shocks, so they can't say no homo) and I showered both of us in the bathtub.

I also got all the clothes that we threw on the floor and I put my clothes in the basket with the unwashed clothes. While I washed his clothes by hand so they would dry by tomorrow. Lastly, I changed the sheets and put on both of us clean clothes.

The shirt I put him in was loose so he might got cold. For that reason when I laid down I cuddle with him, trying to warm him up.