Chapter 3

Nya's pov

The door opened and my brother was on the other side of it. "Can you guys talk quieter please?" he must have just woken up because his voice was deep.

He looked at both of us "alright we will be quieter." I replied so he could leave us alone.

"What are you supposed to be dressed as?" he asked again "Actually no I am to tired to care about it. You guys should also head to sleep." He closed the door behind him.

"Haha we got caught" there was no reply. I turned to look at Jay and he was frozen in place looking at the door. "Don't tell me you got embarrassed because he saw you like that."

"Y-yeah but that is not t-the main problem. Did you hear his voice?" he looked back at me, a smile forming on his lips.

"Oh gosh you are so stupid. I hear it all the time we leave together duh... Anyways let's go to bed." I said

When we got on the beds I started talking about my classmates, especially the one that I hate the most but he wasn't replying. "Jay are you there?"

"Can I marry your brother?" he asked all of a sudden.

"Yes please, I want you in our family. Do you want to listen to his voice every time you wake up?" he hummed. God damn his boy he is really simping over my brother.

Kai's pov

I closed the door and placed my hand over my mouth, going towards my room. Damn he looked adorable. No don't say those things he likes your sister and I hate him for that. But he was in my shirt- no I don't like him. Why universe why?

I tried falling asleep but all I was thinking about was Jay, how he laughs and always is on to do something stupid like tonight. How he always manages to makes people's day with his silly attitude.

I slapped my cheeks trying to convince myself that I don't like him and I should get over him, since I don't have a chance with him anyway.

I love my sister too much to just go steal her boyfriend I don't want to do that she seems happy around him. No wonder he gets so many girls that like him.

Nyas pov

I changed into comfortable pazamas and lend Jay a pair as well. Some of my pazamas are unisex so I can give my friends when they sleep over.

Jay got back from the bathroom but he only put the bottom pazamas. Seems like the shirt still smells like Kai. I mean I haven't worn it so it has kept his smell.

"You really liked that shirt huh?" he smiled looking at me like I didn't already knew the answer.

"it is fluffy and it's smells nice." he gave me the socks and the top pazamas that he didn't use.

"yes of course since it is my brother's and you simp for him sooo much" I said sarcastically. "we should go to sleep tomorrow we have school."

"yep and Kai will be there, wait how do you get to school?"

"with his motorcycle" his eyes widened and his cheeks flush. "what is having a moto so hot for you?"

"no but the thought of Kai on the moto, the air resistance bringing his hair back and the heat making him sweaty. While he brushes his mouth with his forarm wearing those motorbike uniforms. I bet his moto is red because it is his favorite color and he has mostly everything red. Even my face haha. Am I talking too much I feel like I am I should stop." he mumbled fast and quiet.

" When did you think of all that? Did you already had all this ready?" he just turned his back at me." I will take that as a yes. "

" no I didn't stop" I could see his ears a light pink shade so I didn't push it further because I knew that he definitely did.