Sasuke retrival mission

Start from the beginning

The valkyrie heavy fortress bomber

______________________________________

        -Village Hidden in the Leaves-

Sasuke Uchiha was jealous of Naruto. Far more than he ever used to be. Naruto won battles and got glory, exprience, power and the mangekyō. Things he did not have. While Naruto was making complex strategies that led Leaf forces to victory against Stone, Sand and Waterfall, he was in house arrest. Not only this but Naruto had made himself a hero in the now newly named Spring Country. Sasuke, in his mind, believed Kakashi Hatake had no right to treat him like this. In Sasuke's mind, having learned the chidori was required to get stronger and Kakashi was wrong to not have taught him this. Getting revenge on Itachi justified why he learned the lightning jutsu by copying it from Kakashi, at least in his mind.

''Come out! I know you're there.'' Sasuke called out the four unknown near his area. Then, almost immediately, the four came out and surrounded Sasuke. ''Who are you? What do you want with me?'' Sasuke asked and the four introduced themselves as the Sound Four, the trusted bodyguards of Orochimaru.

''Lord Orochimaru has an offer you can't refuse, Sasuke Uchiha.'' the leader of the Sound Four, Kidomaru, said to Sasuke. ''Come with us and he'll give you all the power you need.''

''How do I know he'll live up to his promise? Besides, Naruto is my age and Orochimaru reportedly fled.'' Sasuke said.

''Listen here, you little dipshit. I'll-'' the red haired member, Tayuya, threatened Sasuke but Kidomaru stopped her.

''Tayuya, calm down.'' the six armed boy told her. ''Lord Orochimaru is still one of the Legendary Three ninjas. He offers you training and to advance the curse seal. It has an even more advanced stage than the one you have. Your choice: rot here in your little house arrest or come with us and become stronger.'' Kidomaru said and Sasuke thought about it. In the end, he made his decision.

''I'll come.'' Sasuke told them. ''I'll pack my stuff and meet you at the village gate.''

''Good. You have one hour. Do not be late.'' Kidomaru told Sasuke who went back inside to pack.

Sasuke got all he needed and started walking out. In the streets, he encountered Sakura Haruno. ''Sasuke?'' the pink haired girl called out his name and Sasuke ignored her. ''Wait, Sasuke! Where are you going?'' no response and Sakura became worried. ''You're leaving... aren't you?''

''Go home, Sakura. Go to sleep. Just forget I was here.'' Sasuke said and continued walking.

''Is that it? After all we've been through as a team? You, me, Naruto and Kakashi sensei. All the missions and time we've spent together... you're just gonna throw it all away?''

''You don't understand, Sakura. I cannot rest until I have avenged my clan... till I kill Itachi. The Leaf is not helping me. You don't understand. How can you? You have your parents back home and I lost mine. Just go home, Sakura.''