Chapter 104 His breathing was also messed up.

Start from the beginning

    "Hahaha, Ning Ning is still the cutest when she is in a ball."

    "Why is Ning Ning's wife so cute." "

    Let Ma Ma Mua

    take a bite." , accompanied by 10 starship gifts, the starship is the largest gift, and Shen Ning usually receives gifts when he broadcasts live, but he has always said that he will not let everyone spend money, so such a large amount of gifts is still very expensive. eye-catching.

    Shen Ning blinked and looked at the ID of the person who gave the gift.

    Charon.

    It's Teacher Xia Rong!

    I didn't expect Teacher Xia Rong to watch her live broadcast! He thought that Mr. Xia Rong stayed in the research institute to do experiments on weekdays!

    Shen Ning blushed a little because he was embarrassed, and he said obediently: "Thank you, Teacher

    Xia Rong." The cubs are very cute."

    "Wow, wow, is that Professor Xia Rong who invented the hydroponics method to isolate spiritual pollution and make the mass production of pure plants to a higher level?" "The absence of

    Xia Rong means some of my beautiful soul and kindness They’ll all be gone! Who knows!”

    “I understand sisters, what’s the point of a world without delicious food?”

    In the past, everyone couldn’t eat delicious food, and they all took nutritional supplements, so they got used to it, but once pure food became popular, Once I opened my mouth, I couldn't stop it.

    Everyone is very grateful to Professor Xia Rong, Xia Rong's status in the empire is no less than the prestige of Empress Yun Leiya!

    Xia Rong smiled and stopped replying, her avatar was grayed out, and she seemed to be offline.

    Everyone's topic returned to Shen Ning, the cubs and Sponge Lamb. The audience watched "Sponge Lamb" together with great interest, and even the three cubs watched with wide eyes.

    "Hahaha, the cubs are only a few months old, can you understand them?"

    "Don't underestimate our cubs, our cubs are smart!"

    "So cute, so cute, kawaii~"

    "I actually have a relationship with mermaid cubs! " Cubs, giant dragons and cubs watch cartoons together!"

    Shen Ning raised her chin proudly, hum, what's wrong with cartoons~ Cartoons can also be very good-looking!

    At this moment, the door of the room was pushed open, and the big meal ticket came.

    "Ah." Shen Ning lightly placed the terminal in his hand on the quilt.

    "Emma, ​​your gaze is crooked~"

    "Ningning, adjust the angle."

    "Who is watching the live broadcast with its head tilted? It's me."

    "The anchor cured my cervical spondylosis for many years."

    "By the way, from this angle, you can see Xiaoyu's beautiful chin."

    Li Jingfeng came in , I saw Shen Ning shrunk into a white milk dumpling watching cartoons.

    so cute.

    Because Shen Ning was very thin, the white blanket wrapped him very well, and Li Jingfeng couldn't help but focus on Xiaoyu's waistline.

    The content of the small composition jumped out again.