Chapter 103 Xiaoyu kicked Li Jingfeng's face with one foot

Start from the beginning

    Li Jingfeng quickly bent down to coax him, and continued following Shen Ning's words: "It was me who was wrong before, but now I have changed it. The only one I love is you. You are my white moonlight, cinnabar mole, everything to me, and I am completely captured by you." Li Jingfeng thought about himself in CP

    Chaohua Seeing the nasty love words, I thought, it should be right to say so?

    He also took the opportunity to kiss Shen Ning's red earlobe.

    Shen Ning burst into tears: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    amount Can climb the tree!"

    The cubs opened their eyes wide in surprise, learning new vocabulary with their father.

    Li Jingfeng's image of a scumbag dad in the hearts of the three cubs has been confirmed: "Bad dad."

    Li Jingfeng: What should I do if I act with my drunk wife and get taken seriously? Wait online.

    Li Jingfeng also picked up Shen Ning, then let Xiao Zaizai sit on Shen Ning's soft belly, and carried the father and son to the bedroom together.

    Alas, he will take care of "four" cubs tonight.

    The big one is also a baby, and the small one is also a baby.

    Of course, to him, the bigger one is more precious? ?

    Shen Ning was being hugged by Li Jingfeng, not being honest, still talking in sleep, but also connected with reality: "Li, Li Jingfeng! I knew you would sneak attack...you...you are...shameless! Big bastard... !"

    As he spoke, he wiped his saliva on Li Jingfeng's clothes, and took a bite at Li Jingfeng's arm, ah, the smell of a big glacier: "Hehe, sweet." Li Jingfeng was bitten, his expression unchanged, he lowered his

    eyes , the eyelashes cast a circle of fine shadows below.

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly.

    Pampering and helpless, with a little tolerance.

    After putting Shen Ning and the cubs on the bed and covering them, Li Jingfeng left and went to the bathroom to clean up his dirty clothes.

    When I came back, I saw that the cubs were still asleep, squatting on the bed covered with small quilts, looking at daddy and big daddy worriedly.

    Alas, they have broken their hearts for this family!

    "Dad is just drunk, don't be afraid or worry, Dad will wake up tomorrow, okay? Be good." Li Jingfeng coaxed the cub softly.

    The cubs are the crystallization of Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng. They are still very smart. Although they are young, they have already understood what happened, and nodded quickly: "Aww!" Hehe~ I can sleep with my father

    today

    ~

    The little ones are still having fun!

    Li Jingfeng was lying on the outermost side, guarding his wife and cubs.

    Shen Ning slept very boldly and sweetly that night.

    In his dream, he recalled all the things he had imagined when he was drunk, and checked his own performance.

    Shen Ning was still beating his chest and stamping his feet whether he played well or not, he didn't scold well enough! Feelings are not full enough!