Chapter 95 Precious video of mermaid taming humans in the early days!

Start from the beginning

    And everyone!

    Li Le tilted his head and thought for a while: "Ning Ning, do you want to bring some more fruit back?"

    "Yes!" Shen Ning nodded and looked at Li Le with contempt, what's the point of asking!

    Li Le said mysteriously: "I suddenly have a good idea!"

    Shen Ning: "Huh?"

    All ears!

    Li Le leaned over, lowered his voice, waved the plow in his hand and said, "We can chop them off one by one, pack them up and bring them back!! In this way, there will be no fruit left over from each one!! Make them round!"

    "Moreover, we can continue to plant them, what if they can survive..."

    Shen Ning: "It's awesome!"

    Li Le begged to boast: "Really? Really?"

    "Yes!" Shen Ning nodded solemnly, and stroked Li Le's dog's head, "Your idea really makes my eyes go dark!" You are so

    clever!

    Look, is this a human language?

    Cut down the tree and let the obsidian mecha carry one in each arm?

    However, these words reminded Shen Ning that the seeds in the fruit should not be thrown away. Although the environment of the planet is different, if it is cultivated well, maybe this kind of fruit can survive in the laboratory.

    After cultivating experience, it can be transplanted to Emperor Star, and maybe it can be expanded to make a production base, so that people in Emperor Star can eat this kind of fruit.

    So Shen Ning asked Li Le to use the smart terminal to check the air quality, temperature, humidity, etc., as well as the humidity of the soil, the concentration of various trace elements... The main reason is that his own smart

    terminal did not bring quq Li

    Le excitedly. Carrying out Shen Ning's order: "How so? Is my suggestion quite fruitful?"

    Shen Ning pointed to the sky.

    "Huh?" Li Le looked up in confusion.

    "Your IQ is really like the stars in the sky!"     "     Extremely

    bright?

    "     In fact, even if he is scolded by the little mermaid, he is still happy!     The one who scolded himself was the little mermaid!     The most precious, rarest, and most beautiful creatures!     The little mermaid is the pet creature of the whole empire! !     nice! !     Color is justice!

    The two of them were working in the fruit forest all morning. Li Le listened to Shen Ning's instructions to make scientific records of the plant growth environment, and felt that his brain was about to grow out.

    Bad, bad, what should I do if my brain is itchy and swollen?

    No matter what, this morning's labor is still very relaxed and happy~

    Shen Ning suddenly understood a sentence from the previous life, labor is the most glorious!

    Shen Ning patted Li Le's shoulder, and said solemnly: "Today, you are also gay."

    Li Le looked confused: "Huh?"

    "..."

    Shen Ning and Li Le picked the fruit happily, and Li Jingfeng I also had a lot of fun repairing the mecha with Zhang Qian.