Chapter 94 Treat Dad's shirt like a toy.

Začít od začátku

    Shen Ning and Li Le took on the job of preparing the food.

    Fortunately, there is a large fruit forest behind the dilapidated spaceship camp. Due to geological and climate reasons, the fruit forest is still very lush and has not been picked by anyone.

    Moreover, this planet is too desolate, even star beasts are unwilling to come to a place where birds don't shit, and this fruit forest is still pure food.

    Pick, fruit, smash! !

    Delicious and juicy red fruit!

    As a snack foodie, Shen Ning is so happy!

    So Shen Ning and Li Le decided to pick a lot of fruits, not only for Li Jingfeng and Zhang Qian to eat today, but also to take them back as snacks and give everyone a share as gifts.

    They have been away for so long, the members of the First Legion must be in a hurry, and Aunt Yun Leiya, and Teacher Xia Rong, they must be like ants on a hot pot, running around!

    I don't know how much effort I put into them.

    But now they have no way to connect to the Internet, so there is no way to keep them safe.

    It doesn't matter! !

    You can go back in no time!

    Thinking of this, Shen Ning was full of energy, and his movements, who had always been salty fish, sped up a bit, especially sloppy.

    Li Le still looks like an optimist, recently he has a new hobby, which is writing hard disk texts for self-entertainment, so Li Le has been chatting with Shen Ning on the surface, but in reality he is talking routinely.

    Including but not limited to, "What scene did you find the boss"?

    "What else were you doing in the grassland that night besides kissing?"

    Shen Ning still said it at first, but hearing what Li Le said was getting more and more outrageous, he couldn't help stretching out his foot to step on the gopher.

    "Ahh—" Li Le hopped on one leg, hugging his own foot with pain on his face.

    Shen Ning squinted at him: "Are you still asking?"

    "Don't dare, don't dare!"

    Hmph~ Li Le has been acting like a dog recently, so he should give him a loving beat~

    Alas! It is human nature to love gossip!

    However, thinking of the past few days and the days when the big meal ticket was in Huangxing, Shen Ning felt that it was quite sweet.

    The so-called adversity sees the truth - Shen Ning thinks it was not in vain.

    Shen Ning couldn't help curling the corners of his lips.

    Li Le looked at Shen Ning's face from the side, and was ecstatic in his heart, the stock was purchased! When it comes to the boss Ning Ning, this is the expression. Sure enough, this is a wave of big sugar!

    Knocked!

    Shen Ning looked at him suspiciously: "Your expression is a bit like a husky."

    Li Le: "Huh?"

    Shen Ning: "Stupid."

    Li Le: "Hey, hey."

    Scold him, scold him, anyway, he has new food tonight!

    Shen Ning: "..."

    There is something wrong with this guy.

    He was a little silly before, but not much, and now he is a sub who hasn't even grown his brain.