Chapter 6

I watched as she schruched her face in pain, she then looked at me with surprise and pain written all over her face.

She hadn't expect that.

Seeing the pain in her eyes made my heart clench but I brushed it off knowing I did the right thing.

Her little assistant (mishel) looked at horror like he hadn't expected me to do this, he rushed to take her out as he picked her up and i swear to God I wanted to kill him with my bare hands but I controlled myself from losing control and took deep breath.

Soon after they left I made my way to my house too.

I went upstairs straight for a shower. I watched as the hot water started falling down on my wound and it sent a sharp sting around my whole arm. I watched as the blood flowed down the sink, I noticed how deep the cut was, and chuckled because it was nothing in compared to the wound she gave my heart 2 years ago. I closed my eyes as i felt the sting go away replacing it with a numbing feeling.

I meet her after 2 years,I fist my hand.
Two whole year, and the first thing I did was hurt her verbally and physically.

I knew that had broke her. I fucking knew she did not expect me to drag up a knife in her inner thighs. I knew she still loved me, but I didn't. All I had left for her inside me was hatred I hated her deep from my guts.

I wanted to do much more than just scar her inner thighs I wanted to scrap that shitty tattoo off of her neck. I wanted to fucking hurt her so much but I felt like my heart was ripped out when I saw the pain in her eyes.

My father would have been so proud of me and I should be too because hurting her and being the reason of the downfall of the Russian Mafia was my biggest mission. It was revenge which I was supposed to take for my family....

But I just wanted to hug her and kiss her and tell her how sorry I was when she looked at me liked that......