Chapter 2

[Third person pov]

He's been looking at those files laying in his table and fisting his hands for God's know how long, his knuckles have turned white from the pressure he's been applying.
He then suddenly slammed his hand on the table while fisting the paper, he then calls his brother who is also the doctor of the mafia Darren.

[End of Third person pov]

{Lorenzo's pov}

I can not believe what I'm seeing right now
I fist down the papers and call for Darren.
Darren comes to me with his usual bored expression but I have no time for that.
" The Russians has killed Nicholas, And you didn't think it was important to inform me about it? "
Tho he is incharge of the medical team but due to my second in command not being here, i had give him the responsibility to inform me about all these things.
He rolls his eyes  " Calm your ass down, don't act like you didn't see it coming. You have been sending spies to their base and knowing her did you really think she would let them go? "

I get up and walk towards him. :Don't fucking outsmart me, we had deleted her connections with us from the roots then how in the hell did  she find out"

He chuckles turning around "maybe you aren't the only one send spies then".

Why did I even call him knowing he is gonna piss me off.
He favors her more than his own blood.
I won't be surprised if he betrayed me for her.

Well I have been sending my agents to the Russian's base to check on what they have been upto. I didn't knew Nicholas was actually doing the crucial keeping some of their profits to herself. I'm not surprised she ( Andreia ) killed her, she always hated those kind of people, people who took away her things.

Too bad I want to take everything from her, I want to take everything which belongs to her and make it all mine.

I chuckle at the thought of her  face when she found Nicholas was our agent, she must have been so pissed.
But I really need to find out, how in the hell did she find out about Nicholas being our agent.

While I was going through some files to see if there's something I have been missing on I get a call from my second in command, Roman.

"Looks like the Russians have found out about our deal with  Francis Gallo. What should we do next" .Finally, took you long enough to find out huh. "There's nothing to do now, you can come back".

I knew Francis was a major transporting and importing  partner of the Russians. He was the only connection they had from the Ireland, and Ireland is one of their important trading country.
For us we don't have any problem with loosing our partners because we have many other options, but the Russians since their downfall they have only 2 or maximum 4 agents, and i know they wouldn't dare to lose any of them.

I had contacted Francis 2 months ago giving him an offer of leaving the Russians and joining us, In return of 20% of our Ireland transports to him. But when he declined I threatened him of killing his entire empire.
And when he didn't agree I sent my men and wiped out his 3 bases which were close to his main base. So he had no choice but to fall down in his knees and accept our deal.

I had left so many clues but yet the Russians were so dumb they didn't caught up in any of these. So I had to lossen up my security, and finally today after 2 weeks they finally....

I hear a knock and see that Roman has arrived so I nod my head and he enters inside my room.

"I think she will do something big for this, she won't let her only connection from the Ireland to" I cut him "I don't care what she does, all I know is this time I'll finish the job.
I will wipe out all  the Russians, especially her" .

□  Trying my best hope you guys are enjoying <3