Chapter 91 The egg suddenly move

Start from the beginning

    That's the scene.

    The two held hands tightly, and the fish felt very sweet.

    "Tired from singing?" Li Jingfeng held Shen Ning's slender, soft and boneless little hand with his big hand, took the marching water bottle beside him, and fed Shen Ning with water.

    In fact, the two of them had water. In the half month since they came here, Li Jingfeng encountered an oasis and filled a pot of water. In addition, there was water left by the sand scorpion in the dilapidated spaceship. The water was very clean, yes It can be drunk directly.

    They have no shortage of water for the time being.

    Shen Ning is indeed tired from singing, and her voice is still a little hoarse... In fact, this hoarseness is not from singing, it is mainly called hoarseness... oops.

    Shen Ning blushed, and took the water glass that Li Jingfeng handed over.

    He unscrewed the lid of the pot and raised his head to take a few sips. The water had a mountain flavor, which was surprisingly good.

    It feels like the pure water poured directly in the clear spring of the mountain stream.

    Li Jingfeng put his hands on Shen Ning's shoulders, his arms were long and powerful, being surrounded by Li Jingfeng like this, Shen Ning felt an incomparable sense of peace in his heart.

    Hehe...Looking at the grassland, looking at the stars, looking at the moon!

    Unexpectedly, I and the big meal ticket can still experience such a romantic day.

    Li Le walked all the way through the desert.

    The more you walk here, the more desolate it is. At night, it is still windy and sandy. The weather is cold. The sun disappears and the moon comes out, and the sand is slowly cooling down.

    Li Le shivered, and turned on the landscape detection system of the smart terminal. Fortunately, the grassland is going there...

    If Ning Ning and the boss survived, they will also go in that direction! ! It must be! !

    Li Le managed to be smart for a while, and felt very proud.

    I am really smart!

    Eh...something seems wrong, puff, cough cough...forget it.

    The wind carried sand and poured it into Li Le's mouth, Li Le was ashamed and couldn't think so much.

    Ningning and the others must be short of water! Lack of clothing and food, lack of food and clothing!

    Li Le felt that what he thought was right! He is going to save them! !

    At this moment, Li Le felt like a superhero in a movie, while Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng were both pitiful little ones in trouble.

    But... well, he has a dry throat.

    It feels like it's going to smoke.

    It was only then that Li Le realized that he had no water either.

    And for some reason, he didn't see any oasis along the way.

    Forget it, don't care, it's important to find someone!

    ...

    and when Li Le slowly walked up the hillside of the grassland, seeing the scene in front of him, he got stuck.

    I saw the little fish happily leaning on the boss, singing an ethereal and melodious song for the boss.

    Xiaoyu's voice is clear and clear, without any feeling of lack of water. This singing seems to pass through everything, penetrate a person's eardrums, and hit a person's soul directly.