But Xue Xing did not. Xue Xing is the coldest planet in this triangular planetary belt.

    So Shen Ning shrank into the cloak. Under the fish's body was his thick fluffy cloak, and Li Jingfeng's military cloak was wrapped around his body. Ah, it's so warm. If you shrink it a little more, the fish doesn't want to become a quick-frozen fish. .

    Moreover, the cloak is like a big thick quilt, filled with the smell of big meal tickets.

    Shen Ning only exposed a little bit of his forehead and eyes, his golden hair was scattered on the surrounding snow and spar, and he couldn't help but think of the way Li Jingfeng put his legs together just now. Due to the pain in his thigh and the fact that he had no energy in his whole body due to being ravaged, Shen Ning lay happily in the pile of snow crystals without moving, feeling that moving his little finger took all the strength of his whole body.

    Just wait for the big meal ticket to come back from hunting...

    It took Li Jingfeng more than an hour to hunt, and he brought back some fish he caught under the glacier, and an elk. Shen Ning had already sat up wrapped in a cloak, and was looking for some twigs to start a fire. , he raised his head, and saw the huge dark dragon in the sky not far away, holding the prey in its two claws.

    Hey, great!

    I didn't expect to have such a harvest here.

    The items obtained from hunting with big meal tickets are so rich.

    Shen Ning felt very happy, and a strange satisfaction rose in his heart.

    Also, my husband is really amazing.

    When Li Jingfeng returned to human form, his shirt had been torn a little, exposing his abdominal muscles.

    Li Jingfeng's muscles are very beautiful. It can be said that Shen Ning can't even compare with those celebrities in the previous life. Of course, in this life, those celebrities are naturally incomparable.

    Li Jingfeng's muscles are not that big, on the contrary, Shen Ning doesn't like that kind of big one. Li Jingfeng's muscles are a thin layer, but they are full of strength.

    He is different from those stars, those stars are only trained by ironing, but Li Jingfeng's muscles have a kind of wild explosive power, which he has experienced in real battlefield fighting.

    This kind of muscle gave him flexible mobility, and also provided him with a steady stream of strength. Of course, it also made Ning Ning feast his eyes.

    Although the two had "skin on skin" several times, they didn't make it to the end every time, and Shen Ning was rather shy, so he didn't appreciate the big meal ticket's body.

    Seeing Shen Ning's gaze, Li Jingfeng was taken aback for a moment, and he smiled. He never thought that he would have such an effect if he accidentally scratched his clothes while hunting.

    Sure enough, Ning Ning likes his abs very much, since that's the case, he doesn't mind letting Ning Ning see more.

    Shen Ning had already collected the twigs, but he wanted to drill wood to make fire, but he couldn't get it, and the fish's hands were a little red when rubbing the wood.

    Li Jingfeng came to Shen Ning's side, took the twig from Shen Ning's hand, and threw the prey aside.

    Shen Ning looked at him with admiration in his eyes: "Wow, you, do you want to drill a log to make fire?"

    The big meal ticket has such a strong hand, he will definitely do it!

    Shen Ning couldn't help thinking of the way his hands were pinching his legs...