Li Jingfeng hooked the corners of his lips, put his arms around Shen Ning's waist and lifted him up: "Since Ning Ning agreed to compensate me, let's rest in the living room for a while." "Okay." Shen Ning said obediently

    , Let Li Jingfeng pinch his waist and carry himself all the way to the huge living room.

    Because he accidentally hurt the big meal ticket this time, Yu became very obedient, wrapping his arms around Li Jingfeng's neck and legs around Li Jingfeng's waist.

    The Marshal's Mansion covers an area of ​​several thousand acres, and the place is very large. Naturally, the main villa they live in is also very large. The living room is like a home theater. Li Le and the others often watch movies here at night.

    Li Jingfeng put Shen Ning on the sofa, and hugged Shen Ning from behind. In such a quiet night, the two of them cuddled each other, and they both felt very sweet in their hearts.

    After a long while, Li Jingfeng casually picked up the remote control that Li Le and the others had left on the coffee table, and turned on the projector, which was showing a romance movie.

    The hero and heroine in the film are kissing.

    Li Jingfeng pressed Shen Ning under him, pressed him on the back of the sofa, and pressed his lips together.

    Shen Ning was already blushing when he heard the voice on the TV, but the big meal ticket was suppressed, and he felt a little weak all over, so he could only let the big meal ticket do what he did.

    This kiss was full of domineering aggression that belonged to Li Jingfeng, Shen Ning wanted to hide, but thought of what he promised Li Jingfeng just now, to compensate him, so his body softened again.

    It's spicy... Who told the fish to do something wrong just now? quq

    hit the big glacier with a cake.

    Shen Ning obediently circled Li Jingfeng's neck, allowing him to keep approaching.

    He also liked Li Jingfeng, and Li Jingfeng's approach made Shen Ning tremble physically and mentally.

    Skin-to-skin contact with a lover makes fish happy.

    Maybe it was a little hot, Li Jingfeng unbuttoned his coat, stretched out his big hand, and threw the clothes on the carpet beside him.

    With the sound of the clothes falling, Shen Ning was so dazed by the kiss, Li Jingfeng's aggression was too intense, Shen Ning's face turned red, and she kept enduring Li Jingfeng's attacks.

    This kiss was very strong, and Shen Ning also felt a little out of breath. He stretched out his arms, trying to find some support, and accidentally knocked over a bottle on the bottom of the coffee table.

    "Hmm."

    What?

    Shen Ning panted and pushed Li Jingfeng away, the two separated slightly, Li Jingfeng bent down to pick it up.

    It was a white medicine bottle with some small characters written on it, Shen Ning was a little puzzled.

    Um? What's this?

    Shen Ning took the medicine from Li Jingfeng's hand and tilted his head to observe.

    The word fish on this medicine is a bit incomprehensible...

    Li Jingfeng brought the medicine over, and said in a low voice next to Shen Ning's ear, "This is that kind of medicine...in the empire, many people rely on it for their maintenance...but I don't need it." "But Ning Ning wants to experience