In the room, at this time Shen Ning was holding a fork and looking at the cake cream on his body in a daze.

    Woooooo because I was too excited and anxious to eat, I forgot to take shape for a while, so the little cake fell on me.

    Fortunately, the big meal ticket had quick eyesight and quick hands, and helped him catch it, thus avoiding the bad luck of the little cake falling to the ground and being smashed to pieces.

    Amen, it is wrong to waste food.

    So when Li Jingfeng asked himself if he wanted this little cake, Shen Ning struggled for a while, and finally couldn't resist the temptation of food, nodded emphatically, expressing that he wanted more!

    Anyway, it didn't really fall on the ground, and it's a good man to pick it up!

    Shame on waste! The fish will kill them all.

    Hehe, this is not in vain of Yu Yu's hard work in making food for the big meal ticket in the middle of the night.

    Uh, though, most of the food ended up in his own mouth.

    But, so sweet!

    The sand sculpture netizens outside the live broadcast room were still scratching their ears and cheeks at the door, but Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning had already lived a sweet life together in the study.

    Li Jingfeng took a peek at the floating barrage in the live broadcast room while Xiaoyu was eating, hum, fight with me, no one can steal his fish!

    After Shen Ning finished eating, Li Jingfeng stopped working and walked directly to the room with Shen Ning in his arms.

    Shen Ning stretched out his hand and hooked Li Jingfeng's neck, and was hugged by Li Jingfeng, hehe, the fish doesn't want to walk~

    Although he could change his legs, it was still easy to be hugged by Li Jingfeng.

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning all the way back to the bedroom, Shen Ning flicked the beautiful fish tail in Li Jingfeng's arms, and signaled for the big meal ticket: "I want to take a bath!" Shen Ning's words were concise and concise. When he

    became a mermaid, he was still used to Communicate with Li Jingfeng with eyes and movements, coupled with simple language, needless to say, Li Jingfeng will know what he wants to do.

    This kind of communication is more similar to the communication of the soul, the communication of the soul, there is an innate sense of tacit understanding, maybe the soul mate can understand each other without saying a word.

    Shen Ning liked this feeling very much.

    Yu doesn't admit that Yu wants to show off, and doesn't even bother to say anything to make Li Jingfeng understand~

    "Okay." Li Jingfeng said fondly, knowing that Xiaoyu wanted to take a bath because he was tired from the long journey, and he hadn't soaked in water for a long time. And because the little cake fell on her body today, I couldn't wait to go to the bathroom as soon as I came back.

    Xiaoyu is a clean little fish.

    In fact, Xiaoyu has always been fragrant, with a sweet milky smell, which is not unpleasant at all.

    On the contrary, it is very sweet.

    Every day, Li Jingfeng fell asleep peacefully accompanied by Xiaoyu's refreshing breath.

    Before meeting Xiaoyu, he often stayed up all night.

    Li Jingfeng put Shen Ning down, and Shen Ning changed his legs, walked to the bathroom, and said a little worriedly before going in: "You, you are not allowed to look!" After finishing speaking,