Li Jingfeng turned on the broadcast microphone for him at his side.

    Shen Ning spoke on the radio softly in mermaid language: "Please pay attention to the little mermaids, please pay attention to the little mermaids on 'December Flower'." Not to mention,

    Shen Ning's words are quite professional.

    While broadcasting, Shen Ning looked at the monitoring screen in front of him. The monitoring screen was divided into four windows, showing the situation in the four cabins of the spaceship. Hey, there are quite a lot of little mermaids, including Xiao Jin and Zi Ling! !

    The monitor couldn't see clearly, so Shen Ning rubbed his eyes to make sure, it seemed that they were really his two good friends!

    Shen Ning tilted his head, why did they appear here?

    Could it be... is it the parents who brought the trip?

    Inside the cabin.

    Huai'an pushed Xiaojin and put his suitcase up, which contained a change of clothes and Xiaojin's snacks.

    Xiaojin saw that Huai'an was going to put the snacks up, and hurriedly grabbed Huai'an's white shirt: "Ah."

    The fish wants to eat snacks! !

    Don't put woo hoo up.

    Huai'an had just put it away, and now he wanted to take it off in embarrassment, but the luggage rack was too high. For Huai'an, it was difficult to separate the luggage and snacks and take it down intact.

    At this time, a pair of slender arms stretched out, and easily took off the snack bag with one hand: "Here, Professor Huai." "

    Ah, thank you, thank you!" Huai An looked at the man in front of him, blushing a little.

    He and Marshal Guo Qing met on the road, and Guo Qing also took Ziling out to play during the annual vacation. It happened that Xiaojin and Ziling were friends, and they were arguing to go with Ziling. Met, and then went on a trip together.

    Along the way, Guo Qing took care of him and Xiao Jin a lot. After all, Guo Qing was a marshal, with a strong physique and great strength. With Huai'an and Xiao Jin on the tour, he felt much easier.

    "You're welcome, this is what I should do, Professor." Guo Qing smiled.

    Should, should?

    They seem to have nothing to do with each other? And they didn't know each other well before, and they weren't even friends. They knew and communicated because of Xiao Jin and Zi Ling. However, after traveling all the way, Huai'an really made Guo Qing a friend.

    So Huai An also smiled lightly.

    Guo Qing is serious and cold-faced at work, but in fact he is not bad.

    Xiao Jin had already hugged Zi Ling: "Hey, Zi Ling, I'll give you my snacks!"

    At this moment, suddenly, the broadcast sounded on the spaceship.

    Xiao Jin and Zi Ling were very surprised, Zi Ling and Xiao Jin looked at each other, this, this voice was very familiar, it was Ning Ning's voice!

    "Ning Ning!" Xiao Jin said excitedly.

    "Ningning?" Huai'an said with some doubts. The mermaid's language sounded like white noise to them, Huai'an only thought it was a radio signal error, it was a subtle electrical sound.

    "Well, it's Ningning!" Xiao Jin confirmed that he heard correctly.

    Huai'an felt it carefully, and indeed, listening to this voice carefully, there is a sense of healing...but ordinary people will never notice it.