Chapter 58 800-Characters Self-Criticism

Начните с самого начала

    The mermaid prince saved him. During his struggle, he chose to heal the evil dragon, and the most important way to heal is to sacrifice himself. Because the dragon It hurts too much..."     "Hmm." Isn't this the fairy tale version of the first acquaintance between myself and Li Jingfeng? Shen Ning was thinking about it in a daze, but he didn't expect that the big meal ticket had a talent for telling stories, which was quite fun... After     listening to it, Shen Ning fell asleep.

    Seeing the obedient sleeping face of the little mermaid on the bed, Li Jingfeng continued to reach out to pat him, but this time the movement was much lighter.

    Shen Ning hugged the quilt to sleep happily, on the shell bed he hugged the crab doll, on the bed he hugged the quilt, Shen Ning used to hug something to sleep, the quilt was soft, Shen Ning was so happy to hug.

    Just... like holding a big meal ticket.

    Shen Ning turned over happily.

    Because I listened to stories before going to bed, Shen Ning automatically made up another version of the cartoon "Sponge Lamb" in his dream. The 800-episode cartoon that Shen Ning has been chasing is "Sponge Lamb", but The sheep became little dragon cubs and little mermaid cubs.

    In the dream, the little dragon cub and the little mermaid cub are a pair of good friends, they live happily in a space where there is a tall green world tree and a winding clear spring, eh... ...Isn't this in your own space?     The situation in the dream was bizarre, because the little dragon cub was so cute, Shen Ning almost fell into it, he happily dreamed this dream, in the dream he also looked like a cub, living with Li Jingfeng's little dragon cub.     The dignified Marshal turned into a little dragon cub hahahaha. Strangely cute.     Shen Ning was happy, but suddenly something happened, the little dragon cub that Li Jingfeng turned into suddenly had scarlet eyes and a painful expression, he was in a state of confusion... woo woo woo     !     Shen Ning, the little mermaid, was in a hurry. He didn't know what to do. He heard that the little mermaid could cure disorders, but he was not very good at it. He heard that physical contact could cure diseases, so he had to close his eyes and stick to the little dragon cub. , He pressed his lips to the forehead of the little dragon cub, treating a dead horse as a living horse doctor.     With such an accident, Shen Ning couldn't sleep anymore, he woke up slightly panting, it was still dark outside.     Shen Ning looked at the time, it was strange, it was 6:00 pm before going to bed last night, and it is still 6:00 pm now.     Uh uh uh, didn't you fall asleep?

    Or, in the dream, the speed of time passing is different from outside, but in fact, I woke up after only sleeping for a second?

    At this time, the smart terminal prompts: "It is detected that the owner's sleep time is 24 hours, the sleep time is too long, please pay attention to your health~" Huh

    ?

    So it turned out that I slept a full circle!

    Shen Ning pulled up the quilt in embarrassment, he didn't expect that he could sleep so well.

    Shen Ning touched his stomach, and heard that there were double-yolk eggs in his stomach, it must be because the babies are too sleepy, he slept three of them by himself.

    Yes, it must be so.

    Shen Ning said confidently.

    Shen Ning opened his eyes, Li Jingfeng was not by his side, but everything was arranged just right, his clothes were by his side, and there was a small thermos bucket on the bedside table, in which was today's dinner.