Chapter 55 Second Hometown

Start from the beginning

    Therefore, the cook thoughtfully put a lot of tonic soup in the safe.

    Li Jingfeng helped Shen Ning to look at the fish fry in the water tank. Ever since Shen Ning said he wanted to raise fish, the fish in the water tank had been reserved for Shen Ning on purpose. Except for making fat fish soup that day, the rest are here .

    There are not many types of fish in the tank, because the research institute has bred some commonly eaten ones, and of course there are many fat fish among them.

    Plump fish is fresh in quality, easy to reproduce and easy to cultivate, so there are especially many plump fish.

    The rest are grass carp, sea bass, sardines and so on.

    Seeing these fish swimming around in the water tank, Shen Ning's eyes lit up, it's great, so many fry, put them in the small fish pond for cultivation, and they will surely produce many fish in the future.

    There are many fish laying eggs at a time, and there must be a lot of fish in the small fish pond, enough for the first army to eat.

    Shen Ning tugged at Li Jingfeng's sleeve: "Ah... Uh, there should be quite a lot of vegetables growing in my yard. Otherwise, let's make vegetables into pacifiers and distribute them to the First Army?

    " Thinking about it, I don't have to pretend that I can't speak now.

    The skill of making pacifiers from vegetables is not very good, and the research institute under Li Jingfeng can do it. In this way, everyone can eat pacifiers, stabilize the spiritual sea, and Ning Ning will not expose his special abilities. The ideas coincided with each other.

    "Okay, thank you Ningning." So Li Jingfeng rubbed the side of Xiaoyu's face.

    Shen Ning blushed extremely, there were a lot of intimate movements, it was nothing when he was a fish, but he felt a little shy when he was a human.

    Li Jingfeng really likes and appreciates Shen Ning, Ning Ning is not a little fish who doesn't understand anything, Ning Ning's ability has really helped him a lot.

    Because of him, even the entire First Legion was disliked by the emperor, and there was often a shortage of pacifiers. Of course, this had something to do with the lack of pacifiers in the empire.

    Watching the mental sea of ​​his subordinates gradually become disordered and withered, this feeling is not good.

    It can be said that Ning Ning saved himself, not only himself, but also many soldiers of the First Legion.

    When the scale is expanded in the future, it can also benefit the second and third legions. His entire subordinates benefited from Ningning.

    Li Jingfeng liked Shen Ning very much.

    I don't know how to hurt Xiaoyu.

    These are not Xiaoyu's obligations. As a small fish, Ningning only needs to be coaxed and sing when she is happy, but Ningning has done so much for herself.

    Ning Ning looks like a small salty fish, but Ning Ning has such an ability to do all the big things in his spare time.

    He and his regiment benefited greatly.

    Ning Ning is actually very smart, far beyond what outsiders imagined. Even Li Le probably doesn't know much about it.

    Thinking of Li Le, Shen Ning couldn't help but smile: "That big fool, it's not bad if you can see that I can talk."

    Speaking of this, Li Le actually ate a lot of his pure plants unknowingly, but Li Le Le brain cells are offline, and I haven't noticed it yet.

    I'm afraid I'm just confused, why are there less disordered ones recently! !