Eventually, Jimin ceased the flurry of kisses and embraced Yoongi tightly.

"I love you, I love you so deeply,"

Jimin whispered, his voice struggling to convey the magnitude of his emotions. His words trailed off, unable to fully capture the intensity within him.

Yoongi maintained his gaze, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Finally, he drew Jimin into a warm kiss, their lips melding together.

Jimin sighed in relief, his racing heartbeat finding solace in the rhythm of their connection. With a gentle movement, he eased himself off Yoongi's lap and settled back into his seat, radiating a serene smile.

"Now, let's continue our journey,"

Jimin said cheerfully. Before he could finish his sentence, Yoongi leaned in, pressing a tender peck on his lips. He assisted Jimin in fastening his seat belt, followed by a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too,"

Yoongi whispered, their words carrying an unspoken understanding, before they resumed their drive, hearts intertwined with unwavering love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's frown deepened as he observed the closed entrance door. Sensing Jimin's unease, he gently placed a hand on his shoulder, silently reassuring him.

Jimin took a deep breath and raised his hand to knock, but before he could, the door swung open, revealing a silent and dark interior. The stillness in the air sent a shiver down Jimin's spine.

"Appa?"

Yoongi called out tentatively, his voice echoing through the empty space. There was no response. Jimin's worry grew, and he hesitantly called out,

"Dad?"

The lack of reply only heightened their anxiety. With trepidation, Jimin took a step forward, his heart pounding in his chest. Suddenly, the lights flickered on, illuminating the hall and causing Jimin to let out a startled scream.

He instinctively sought comfort in Yoongi's arms, burying his face against his chest. Yoongi held him tightly, providing a sense of security amidst the unexpected situation.

As Jimin's racing heartbeat gradually subsided, he cautiously peeked out from Yoongi's embrace, his brows furrowing in confusion.

His eyes widened as he took in the sight before him-a hall adorned with blue and pink balloons, and his parents, Mr. Kim Seokjin and Mr. Kim Namjoon, standing there with smiles on their faces.

A flicker of realization crossed Jimin's mind, and a wide grin spread across his face as he looked at his parents.

"Appa, is it what I think it is?"

He asked, excitedly lacing his words. Mr. Kim Seokjin nodded, confirming Jimin's suspicions. Overwhelmed with joy, Jimin wasted no time in rushing towards his appa, showering him with kisses on his cheeks.

"Congratulations to both of you! Yoongi, I'm going to be a big brother!"

He exclaimed, his happiness bubbling over. Jimin's elation was momentarily interrupted as Mr. Kim Namjoon gently held his hand, stopping him from his exuberant jumping. Meanwhile, Mr. Kim Seokjin's face paled, possibly overwhelmed by the unexpected turn of events.

Jin let out a whine at his son's enthusiastic display, but when he turned his gaze towards Yoongi, Jin held a glimmer of hope.

However, Jin's hope was short-lived as Yoongi proceeded to hug Mr. Kim Namjoon and offer his congratulations, much to Mr. Kim Seokjin's annoyance.