The True Sinner

29. The True Sinner
.
.
.

"What is the meaning of this Williams?" I ask in confusion, holding onto the bars of the dungeons, I was frightened and confused at Williams behavior, what does he stand to gain by hurting me like this.

Williams had a smirk on his face, it lasted for more seconds than it should have if he was acting normal but he wasn't, none of this was normal, he was giving this sadistic look, the look of a psychopath, was Williams always this evil?, the Williams I had known and grown up with was good, he was nice, though he loved to keep to himself, he was still good, everyone in the pack cherished him for his composure and maturity and now it is sad to say that they were all wrong.

"What happened to you?, why are you acting this way?" I ask trying to decipher his thoughts and actions but I knew deep down it was futile, Williams looked her gone, even in this dim light, I could see the evil in his eyes.

He turns his smirk to a chuckle before he said "I am doing this for us"

I was silent completely clueless at his response, what did he mean by that "I don't understand" I truthfully admitted.

"Of course you don't understand, but I promise you it is for your benefit" he smiled creepily

"How is this to my benefit!" I yelled but I did not stop there " you harm my mate, you tried to rape me once, you are hurting me now. Williams— I am carrying a pup, you can't be doing this to me, I have done you no wrong" I reasoned as I sobbed, I did not wish to break down in front of him, but I was tired, helpless and I was also confused , to make matters worse this dungeon was reminding me to the pain I had tried to bury deep inside me when I was still held captive in RedSand pack dungeons.

"You are wrong Anna !" He yelled " You were meant to be my mate, that thing in my womb was meant to be mine, we were meant to create a child together, not with that man!"

"I am not your mate, the moon goddess did not fate us to be together Williams surely you know that !" I spat in disgust, I can't believe there was ever a time I had wished the monster in front of me would be my mate, I can't imagine there was a time I had puppy love feelings for this evil  man in front of me.

He burst out into laughter " the moon goddess knows nothing, she is a old fool— I have work too hard to let a goddess dictate how I shape my life, I did not kill your first mate, to have you mated with another man immediately, we were destined to be together, if the moon goddess could not see that, then that is her choice and I have also decided to make my own choice"

"What?— what?" I stuttered, I was confused, what did he mean by my first mate, was Kaden not my first " I don't understand, what do you mean by my first mate ?"

He paced around the room "that is the thing Anna, you don't know anything, but I am willing to bring you into the light since very soon we will both be a family, I will be king and you will be my queen do not worry, I will accept that pup in your womb as mine, we will raise him together and of course I have to kill Kaden just the same way I killed Paul your first mate"

My eyes widens in shock, William had really gone farther than I had imagined, I initially thought it was just the ambush and the kidnapping for the throne but it was more than that and it looked like he was planning to do worst.

"Oh!, you are silent now, you haven't even heard the full story, by then you will be crying and screaming and I love those two sounds from you, it always brings light to my dark soul" he chuckled before he continued " You see, I have always liked you since I was little and I know about your feelings for me and I was very happy and I was so eager for you to become my mate when I turned eighteen but that did not happen, then my best friend Paul realized that you were his mate, but you were too young, you would not have felt the pull between the two of you, I was angry of course, Paul was threatening to take what was mine and I could not let that happen, but the thing is that I was willing to let go of you for a minute but I found out that I can not get a mate, I will never get a mate because I am cursed, so I had to get you and then I decided to kill Paul." He declared proudly