SwadMare Angst || Tears and Begs

Start from the beginning

( Lemon ended, srs I don't like writing lemon 🙁 )

————

Error teleported into an au, called : UNDERLUST. Error sighed deeply rubbing his nose whispering himself "why did it have to be this au." Error sighed again stepping on the snow with his slippers, error went his way straight forward looking around while he walked error rolled his eyes when he saw people kissing in a corner of a building, error sighed again as error began walking faster not wanting to see anything or focus on anything beside him. Error looked down the snow below him while he kept walking, suddenly error bumped into a person and fell down in the snow grunting. "Need some help?" The person said infront of error, error slowly lifted up his head and saw. .... Lust. Lust was offering his hand to help Error up smiling softly, but error slapped lusts hand away aggresively and stood up quickly with a swift move "D0nt t0u¢h M€." error said angrily, as he walked past lust, bumping into lusts shoulder as error kept walking. Lust felt heartbroken but didn't say anything, lust sighed and looked in his palm his eyes sockets widening as he smiles softly again turning his headand running towards error, meanwhile. Error was grumbling annoyingly burying his face in his scarf as he grumbled lust slightly poked errors shoulder, error looked over at lust and his eyes widened lust was holding a heart-shaped lolipop smiling softly "Do you want it?" Lust asked nicely in a calm voice, Error rolled his eyes and shook his head refusing to take lust's lolipop.

Lust looked at Error sadly, and said "Oh

Lust looked at Error sadly, and said "Oh."

 Lust then looked away from Error sadly, as error looked back at lust seeing lusts impression it was clear lust was sad

Lust then looked away from Error sadly, as error looked back at lust seeing lusts impression it was clear lust was sad. Error sighed deeply and offered his hand "F1n3, f!n€.. j-jū$t g!v3 m€ 0n3." Error said as Lust turned his head to error and his pupils sparkled with stars, lust smiled and placed the heart-shaped lolipop on errors palm and error took it and shoved it in his mouth lust chuckled as lust held the second lolipop in his palm still walking with error to who who's where- lust spoke up "where are we going?" Lust said, as Error pulled the lolipop out of his mouth "1m tr¥!Ng t0 f!Nd m¥ fr!3nd n1ghtm@re." Error said as his words glitched during his speech, lust eyes widened and turned to error "You mean the negativity king?!" Lust said. Error slowly nodded as he putted the lolipop back in his mouth. Lust was in shock and turned away from error smiling slightly "I've never seen them before, I've been stuck in my AU for a while and couldn't find a way to teleport out of here." Lust said sighing deeply, Error patted lusts shoulder and lust eye sockets widened lust smiled softly at error as error sighed. Error then suddenly heard nightmares voice, error quickly looked around and ran into a forest lust eye socketdswidened as lust ran towards error "WAIT FOR ME!"

————

Error ran into the forest quickly, looking around jumping over logs bushes and others, while Lust was yelling for error to wait up lust was tripping, falling slightly but not fully. Error then suddenly stopped running and standed still, lust bumped into error and fell down "oWw-" lust said rubbing their skull as lust head lifted up and lusts eye sockets shot wide open. Error and Lust both saw..

Nightmare crying, and hiccuping Error face turned into worryness error slowly walked over to nightmare and kneeled down infront of him "h€¥

Nightmare crying, and hiccuping Error face turned into worryness error slowly walked over to nightmare and kneeled down infront of him "h€¥.." nightmares eye socket shot wide open as he backed away quickly "PLEASE PLEASE I'M SORRY- DON'T HURT ME PLEASE" nightmare said, as he trembled in fear sniffling and crying. Error sighed deeply and sat down slowly "h3y !t$ 0k@y.. ¡t$ M3, 3rr0r." Error said smiling slightly trying to make sure nightmare to trust him, lust kneeled beside error and looked at nightmare

( HAHAHAHAHAHB AJAJAJ I'M LEAVING THIS CHAPTER HERE IM SORRY I DIDN'T POST CHAPTERS ON WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY I FORGOR AND WAS BUSY ANYWAYS- cliffhanger. I left a little lemon for yall only this once 🙄🙄 )

( 1195 words )