" Why did you call me here. " She asked and then I remembered that yeah I had called her for a reason.
" You should stay away from that guy. I don't like him. " I said directly without beating around the bush.
" Which guy? " Her brows were scrunched together as if thinking who.
" The one that was with your friends. "
" Anshu? " That's not the name she told me before, it sounded like a nickname. I didn't like that.
" You call him by a nickname? "
" He's my friend. "
" You've never called me anything other than my name. That too because I forced you. " What's wrong with me. What the hell am I even saying.
" You're jealous. " It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Her face which still had a frown till now curved into a smile.
" That's nonsense. " It was true, why would I be jealous, I'm the one who she'll marry. Why would I be jealous and moreover what would I even be jealous about.

" Oh okay. Then I'll leave, anshu was waiting for me. " She said getting up from the swing, I knew it was a bait but I still took it. Cuz if that's what she thinks I am, let it be, but she's not going anywhere near him.

I dragged her to me just as she got up, the force caused me to fall back on my back and she landed on me. Her smile was gone, there was something else on her face, and I knew that expression cuz I've seen that on my face a lot these days. It was desire, the same one I felt for her, her pupils dilated not much but when you notice something so intently you notice even the minor changes, her lips parted involuntarily. Her eyes moved on my face the same way mine did, and I knew the exact moment she decided to go for it. I met her halfway, our lips touched and I realized how much I missed this, her in my arms, I was glad it was our wedding after a day, because I can't guarantee if I'll be able to control myself much longer.

I got up and made her sit on my lap, our lips still connected moving over each other as if to convey how much we missed each other without words. We, because she was the same as me, I could feel it.

Her shrug fell off, revealing her arms and shoulders for me, my hand moved from her hand to her arms, while the other cradled her face, guiding her softly. I don't want to be rough, I will when the time is right but not now, my princess wouldn't want any bruise on her lips.

I pressed her jaw a little and she knew what I was asking, her lips parted and my tongue entered as if it was home. She tasted of apples, as if her scent wasn't enough, her taste too.

My hand entered her camisole a little and she shivered, but she continued not giving any indication to stop. On the other hand, she got bold, if before she was sitting on my lap, now she stradled it, a grunt left me when she seated herself on me.

I parted from her to say something but she had other intentions, she latched to my neck just like I do to hers. She didn't attack like last time, this time she made her way softly over my neck as if she too knew we can't leave any marks. Her one hand went into my t-shirt from my neck while the other entangled on my hair.

When she reached her destination I was already starving for her, I didn't allow her to do anything but just claimed her lips in mine again.
My hand that had paused due to her started to move again, her top already reached her midriff so it didn't take me much time when I reached her bosom, just underneath it and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. She wanted to meet that anshuman like this? Is she crazy?

I didn't like that, therefore even though I had decided to not go too far, I did. I had to make my claim if only for her to know that I won't share her, she's mine and mine alone. My hand grasped her left bosom and a moan left her throat, that sound might as well be my demise, I almost came in my pants like a teenager just from a sound from her.
I wanted more of that sound so I started to massage her, and in no time she was a mess. Her head went to my neck, her breaths coming out heavy and her thighs clenching over me.

I stopped, she whined when I removed my hand from her and I wanted nothing more than to continue. We were a mess, her hair was out of her bun, her camisole just barely hiding her, my t-shirt was ruffled and the soldier in my pants was too big to be ignored.

When she once again came to my face I moved back, her brows furrowed, she was still in a daze, her eyes were hazy, lips swollen even though I tried to be gentle, sweat gliding from her face, I joined our noses and told her, " I'm a man princess and I'm already on the edge. " I shifted her my lap, so she came just onto my aroused soldier, she gasped and tried to shift back but I held her. " I want you so much that it's hurting, but not like this, I want you to be mine for the world before I make you mine in every other sense. And remember my words princess when I do, you'll ask me to stop but I won't. "

She just nodded in response, I kissed her mole once before kissing her forehead and the woman that was still composed till now blushed, I was starting to learn what did that to her. Slowly but I'm learning for sure.

I helped her adjust her clothes and pecked her lips once before making our way to the door. " Good night Princess. "
" Good night. "
" Aren't you coming? " She asked turning to me when I made no move to follow her
" I'll be there in a while. " She still stood there as if asking the reason, " I need some cold air princess. " And she blushed again, it's a good day, my little sun turning red twice in a day that too for me. What an achievement anirudh. Keep it up.

She left when I was busy giving an award to myself and I chuckled at the way she ran back in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello cheries
We crossed 2k views. Thank you to you guys who deem my book worth reading.
I hope you guys like it.
Please vote and comment.
I'd really love to read your views on it.
~AUTHOR🌹