Chapter 14 - Let's start the party

Start from the beginning

She styles my hair and then herself. Aunty told her to wear dress below the knee so she wore a little down and i also don't like to wear short dresses......so we wore our best.

Maira dress

Dhrisha's dress

" huff..we are ready....it really took one hour!!" she said looking in the mirror. I smile and nod at her.

"lets go pretty lady or we are late today." she says and checks the time.

"oh god!! Its 1:01, we are late lets go!!"
She says and drags me out of her room.

"maira wait the gift,!!" i said
She ran inside her room again and took the gift and we ran again.
-----------------------
We reached, this hotel looks really is made for rich people, this made me more nervous.

"lets...go" she said and we went.
"Madam please show the pass" the guard said.

I handed over the pass and she did hers.
"welcome ma'am, please come inside" guard said with a smile, we smiled back and went inside. There were many boys and girls talking each other.

"maira i am really nervous....there are so many people" i said holding her hand.

"nothing will happen..lets go find kavya" she assured and i nodded.

Our eyes were roaming here and there searching for her, when we heard someone's voice.
" what are you both doing here? who invited you? " we both turned behind to see her...ananya was with two more girls.

She was wearing a short dress which reached her only mid thigh... Didn't had any straps on the shoulders.

My parents won't allow me to wear this types of dress. My mom will surely kill me if she saw me wearing this.

"you should remember girls like you are not invited with the people... who are like us." she said with a smirk.

My hold on maira hand tightened, i think she felt it beacause she squeezed it.

"Oh! Really let me see" maira said looking here and there. "we don't like to go anywhere without invitation. " she said with a fake smile.

"whoever invited them really has a bad choice of guests, Don't tell me Someone like you has invited because who would hav-" before she could say further she was cut off by a voice.

" I have invited them! Do you have any problem with my friends! " a voice said,we all turned to the voice.

A girl came towards us. She was wearing a gown which has U- Neck and had a cut in between her dress from where you can see her one leg when she walks.

" And its my choice whoever i want to invite, whether its good or bad, so don't you dare to say anything about my choice! Now please go enjoy the party before i kick your pretty ass " she said glaring at ananya with a fake smile.

"you heard what she said, now leave. " maira said.

Ananya was fuming in anger, she left angrily clenching her fists.

"I am sorry for whatever she said." she gave us a smile.

"No its ok... I always have to deal with her bratty attitude, so its normal" maira said shrugging.
I looked both at them so they could introduce me again..

"Dhrisha...this is the birthday girl and one and only The Kavya Luthra." i looked at kavya. I was looking at her shocked.

"Don't tell me you thought i will be some spoiled brat just like her." she said and i slightly nodded.

"let me introduce her.....she is Dhrisha Sharma my best friend." i smiled at her. She escorted at the club area, and we sat there.

"So i have some guest to attend please make yourself comfortable." kavya said with a smile and went.

We were talking when i felt a pat on my shoulder, i turned and saw dhruv.

"Hi dhrisha!" he said with a smile.
An unknown smile came across my face. "Hi Dhruv"

I don't know but I met him few days ago and i feel familiar towards him like i have known him for years.

"Hi Maira" he said looking at maira.
She rolled her eyes. She really looks like she is annoyed of him.
"You came here because..." she was again cut off by him.

"sorry but i came here with my friends." he said.

"you came here because " she said giving a thought.

"yes my lady i am invited with my friends, now this much proof is enough or should i show more proofs" he said smiling widely looking at both of us.

I smiled back at him. He is really sometimes cute... He was saying jokes...we were listening and laughing.

"Dhruv won't you introduce us to your friends." why is everyone coming from behind. I frown and look behind and saw four boys coming towards........us.
***********************************
Hi guys!! Hope you like the chapter
I am sorry ! i took so long for the update. But the next chapter is long one so it might take time so enjoy and if you find any mistake then please comment beacause it might help me to improve !!

See ya but don't forget to vote and comment!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😄😄😊😄