🌺Prologue🌺

(My pov~)

I was sitting in my bed having just finished watching The Untamed. And needless to say, I was disappointed and slight pissed as I shake my head in disbelief.

"I DID NOT JUST WATCH FIFTY FREAKING EPISODES ONLY FOR THOSE TWO TO APART ON A FREAKING HILLTOP!! GIVE ME BACK ALL THE TEARS I SHED!! I PAID A SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR THIS! DAMN YOU CENCORSHOP!" I was pratically shouted at the top of my lungs right now, luckily nobody was home and my neighbors busy away their life as I clenched my laptop screen.

To say I was feeling bitter was an understatement. Do you mean to say that China will let a drama air that has demons, fierce corpses and people getting their arms cut off but they won't let two guys kiss? It's absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous!

"Stupid homophobic China with their stupid laws preventing me from living my best fujoshi life." I muttered as I laid down in my bed.

As my mind aimlessly wondered I couldn't help but wonder. What if I was a character in The Untamed? I'd thought about this a lot. What would I do if I was sucked into a historical Chinese Drama? I would pratice with my swords for hours and even came up with a swordmanship style. I even went as far as to come up my courtesy name. Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Amelia Taylor and my creative chinese & courtesy name is Qian TaiFeng.

Qian means Money because who won't loved money? And Xing is one of my favorite shape of star.

And TaiFeng as my courtesy name it means Typhoon. And who would want to be named after a powerful force of nature?

But it was all wishful thinking. I mean I could understand chinese since I'm half chinese thanks to my mom while my dad can speak multiple languages but english is his first spoke. Besides that, even I had the ability to travel in their world, I can't just go there suddenly appear nowhere even I want to. And my looks kind of spoke themselves. Being a very pale girl in Ancient China didn't sound like the best ideas. So I let that idea slide.

"Well, I should probably go sleep now." I yawned as tuck my blanket and pull closer with my cat stuff toy.

When I open my eyes, I was surrounded in a glowing blue room as I float. I looked around confused until I hear a voice.

Do you wish to go?

I was confused who is this voice. It's look like it's a male in 20's. I don't think I remember this is Morpheus voice like. Nonetheless, I answered. "Go where?"

To their world

Why do I feel like this is had something to do the Historical China? "Who's world?"

Do you really wish to go? Even you have to sacrafice your life for the others?

"Of course. It is my duty as a goddess and warrior, I rather sacrafice my life to the others than having them suffered. I have no fear even darkness surrounding me." I answered honestly and determined even though I don't know where I'm going to be send, I will rush and ready to save the others.

So be it.

Then suddenly the whole room is started to glow brighter filled with sparkles so I closed my eyes and went everything black.

(To be continued~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everybody!! I'm here to say that I finally update version of 'Can I Really Change Things?' By our lovely original author who create this book long ago, it's Amethyst_ Atherton!!😊 Thank you for following her and her amazing books she created!! Don't worry folks, she said it is okay and granted me permission so don't worry!!!

I gave many credit to thank Amethyst for such amazing book of The Untamed and share few ideas. Also I have announcement that, in this book, it will be same thing as the original book but!! There are few things that you don't read some of the chapters so get ready!!😉🥰🤩

And I also thank you one of for my friend author, ReiraLoxar for giving me ideas and supported me!!!❤

I reccomended go to their profiles in Wattpad and read one of their story The Untamed and you will finex intriguing👉❤👈 This is just for the day, and if you would like to follow the chapters just follow my account or my story and you will see the updated chapters, Hope this make a day for you mwah!!🤩