10

10JUNE 11TH, 2020JEJU ISLAND

10
JUNE 11TH, 2020
JEJU ISLAND

        It felt like a movie. There was no way this guy you've known for only a couple weeks has made his way into your heart that easily.

Jungkook's lips were always so soft, even after a while kissing him they still felt soft. It was the same as his hair, your fingertips just ran right through it and when he pulled on your bottom lip between his teeth, it was also soft. A small giggle escaped your lips when he did it again playfully and he was just as smiley. You looked down at him as he tried pulling you back down for another kiss.

"One more," Jungkook begged as he tried dragging you back to lay back down in his bed but you wouldn't budge. With a playful roll of your eyes you leaned down and gave him a kiss, "Happy now?"

"No, come back," he smiled adoringly as you were moving to stand up, "It's fine."

"I made a promise, you can come and visit me if you're gonna be so clingy," you joked as you got up, his hand still refusing to let go of yours.

"Clingy? Me?" Jungkook pretended to look shocked, "Never."

You rolled your eyes beginning to pick up some of your things, "I've been spending more time here than at my sister's."

"That's because I cook you food every night," Jungkook teased, "And that's exactly why you don't have to help Jin out tonight. You're staying with me."

You didn't say anything, only gave him an expression that lacked any sign of amusement and he just sighed, "Alright, alright I know you should go help him, I think I'm getting greedy."

"Come see me later?" You asked now as he stood with you at the door to his camper. You kind of hated that you wanted to see him equally as much as he wanted to see you. It's been a week since your first time and since then you've spent every night here. You go back to Jin's place every day while Jungkook's works but right once he's off he's at the door checking if you're home.

"I was already planning on it," he says and with that you finally said goodbye and back to your house.

Despite Jin telling you the other day that he didn't need much it turns out he did. He called you just an hour ago asking if you could come in and step in as a server since the last one got sick and it was the weekend. You of course said yes and that's where you've left off to now.

Unfortunately for Jungkook that meant he would be spending the evening alone. Left alone now he couldn't help but break out into a huge smile as he ruffled his hair trying to get it out of his eyes. God, he likes you.

It's been easy to do the fun parts with you every day he gets off work but it's not enough. He wants to know more about you, he wants to sit and listen and open up to you too. This wasn't like him. He can't remember the last time he wanted to genuinely get to know someone. He wants to know everything about you not just the way your body wash makes you smell after a fresh shower. He wants more than physical touch.