⇢ PROLOGUE ⇠

SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2020
5:43am.

      He used used to come to the ocean to clear his head.

He would sit on the ground, fingers tucked into the warm sand as he looked forward at the crashing waves in the dead of night. He could sit here for hours, he did it all the time and it was his comfort but right now...

Right now he can't even sit here without feeling the suffocating weight of your presence looming over him. You're not even here right now, actually, he doesn't know where you are but he's tired of searching.

For the first time since he met you, he can finally say he understands you. You never intended to stay by his side.

...

DISCLAIMER:

hellloooo so the is a smut/angst fic about two people who get pulled back into each other despite what happened in the past.

the story goes back and forth between past and present and you follow along to both timelines.

fair warning, this fic contains:
abuse of alcohol, mentions of childhood trauma, attachment/abandonment issues, pseudo cheating, nicotine use, sorta depressed characters and smut MINORS DNI

self insert

there will be times where you don't like y/n or Jungkook

ages or characters are early/mid twenties

Y/n's body type is not described explicitly other than the fact that have biological female parts such as reproductive organs and shit idk. pronouns: she/her

y/n's race/ethnicity is unexplained along with skin tone, hair texture [only length will be described], and or cultural background for the sake of making this an inclusive self insert. when describing y/n blushing for example, 'face flushed red' I do not mean she got two cute red blush marks on pale cheeks... I mean her entire face heated up in embarrassment or whatever emotion she felt.

y/n is not described as skinny nor heavyset and if her physical appearance is mentioned, it is in basic phrases like "Jungkook took in the sight of her pretty dress which exposed the length of her legs or sight of her cleavage to him'

sorry y'all I just really wanna specify that y/n does not have a specific look 💀and I'll try my best to honor that

anyways hope you enjoy. there will be smut in this story but this is not strictly a smut book