|6.|

A.

We have been shopping for hours and hours, twenty different stores, at least six makeup stores, and ten shoe stores.

And I only came out with four bags.

Me and Carmen was currently at the food court eating some corn dogs. It was actually my first time trying it and damn they was good.

"I told you, you was gonna like them" Carmen said as she watched me devour the corn dogs down like it was no tomorrow.

"Mhm, I think I may buy more" I said mumbling while covering my mouth as I still was chewing.

Carmen started laughing and then I laughed but then stopped.

"No like I'm so dead ass, let's go" I said as I got up and grabbed Carmen wrist.

"Nope! We need to get back girl, plus we have a professional chef who can make you as much corn dogs as you want"

I rolled my eyes but then I agreed we should head back to the mansion. I made sure I grabbed my trash and then throw it away.

We were in the car on our way back to the mansion and I kept thinking about Naomi. I don't know how I'm gonna apologize, especially since I'm not allowed to go home yet. But then again I don't wanna apologize over the phone, it's too weak for me, we need to talk like two grown women. Period.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed we arrived at the mansion.

"Damn we got here fast" I said as I got out the car and closed it behind me.

"Yea the mall isn't that far from here"

We entered the house and I ran upstairs so damn fast I tripped on one of the steps but I held on the railing preventing me from falling.

Embarrassing and embarrassing.

I went into Enzo's room and I closed the door.
I went into the bag and I took out the dress and all the accessories with it.

The dress was gorgeous! It was a leather small dress and a short corset top. I put on the dress and it hugged my curves perfectly, just as I wanted. I put on my long leather heel boots, a Dior beret, and some other accessories.

 I put on my long leather heel boots, a Dior beret, and some other accessories

(Her outfit, minus the earrings)

I decided that I didn't wanna go too crazy on my hair but I also wanted it to be classy and cute. I looked on Pinterest and I found a cute hairstyle, it was a curly up-do bun with a swoop and some curls coming out.

After I was done my hair I went on and did my makeup. It was a simple natural look, nothing too overboard, but something that will catch their attention. I sprayed some Eilish perfume on myself and I was now done.

As I was on top of the stairs walking down I could hear Enzo yelling already.

"What is taking her so damn long, it doesn't even take that long just to put a dress on"