I couldn't help to look down at myself until I tasted blood in my mouth. Soon the thick liquid painted my lips red. "Leave or I'll shoot."

"You won't-."

I almost shot the Asian's hand off, not bothering to be careful with them. "If you explain who you are and what you're doing here, I'll consider not killing you."

The Asian who I by now inspected a bit better seemed a bit taken aback. He ran a hand through his perfectly styled black hair before putting it on his hip, looking quite confident.

"Why are you wearing lipstick in the Scorch?" One blurted out. Quickly I wiped the red off my mouth and moved my jacket in front of my wound, feeling my legs get weaker every second, but I had to take care of those boys first.

"I think it's blood." The other replied,

"Did y'all know I'm actually a vampire?"

"Who are you?" I raised my voice fully now, sick of them playing with me. They shared glances before the brown-haired started explaining.

"I'm Thomas." He protectively stepped forward, the others hiding behind him as his hands were up in the sky.

I raised my eyebrows and moved the bow even closer. The boy's eyes twitched over my whole face. "Who are you?"

I got ready to shoot, but they screamed again. "Never mind!"

"Can we help you?" Thomas tried carefully, looking at blood stains that trailed down my pants.

"No." I snapped. "Just leave."

"What happened?" The blonde questioned. Immediately I noticed his accent was different from mine. British. I swallowed and moved the arrow to him. "Newt." He added quickly so I hopefully wouldn't shoot. "Name's Newt."

I almost stumbled onto the ground, my legs just giving up. "Woah!" They took a step closer, I took a step back.

"Leave or I'll shoot." I managed to get out again, feeling my breathing get sucked up.

"But what if we can help you?" Thomas replied fast.

"What do you think you're gonna do about this, man?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Look, I'm tired of standing here so you better leave this territory."

"Territory?" The Asian scoffed. "What are you? Part of a wolf pack?"

I bit my lip, irritated by his stupid comments. "And you are?"

"Minho." He said proudly.

I hummed, acting like I wasn't impressed at all.
"Can you tell us what you're doing here? I'll promise we'll leave after if you want us to." Thomas suggested.

I blinked a few times, trying to contain my dizziness. "I live here."

"What?" Some laughed, and others stared attentively. "In the woods?"

"No. In a bunker." I clenched my jaw. "But I got lost and can't find it back. Now leave."

The Asian laughed once again. "How can you lose the way back to your home?"

"At least I have a home." I snapped. His face darkened completely before he gave me an angry glare.

"Are you sure you're doing alright?" The dark-skinned one's face tensed. "You're a bit pale."