Chapter 39 Make a delicious food

Start from the beginning

    "That's right." Shen Ning put the small whistle made of conch shells to his lips and blew.

    Although it sounds like a horn, it actually has the magical effect of stabilizing the spiritual sea!

    In just an instant, Li Le, Li Jingfeng, and even the driver in front were all washed away by the "harsh" whistle, and a little bit of pure spiritual power fell into their minds.

    Shen Ning consciously diverted his spiritual power to Li Jingfeng, so Li Jingfeng got more healing.

    Well, it seems that fish can control mental power! In this way, when singing in the future, the big meal ticket can also benefit more!

    Also, if the fish sang to the big meal ticket alone...

    Thinking of that scene, Shen Ning blushed.

    Sitting next to him, Li Jingfeng was flipping through the documents in his hand. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Shen Ning's red face and smiled slightly.

    His laughter is full of magnetism, very deep and indulgent, full of charm unique to men who have experienced iron and blood wars.

    Li Jingfeng's hormones have always been so full.

    Just a laugh makes the fish sink and become nervous.

    ah.

    What, what's going on.

    The big meal ticket makes the fish feel numb when it smiles! That feeling of numbness and heartbeat is not my own, what is going on~ It is

    obvious that the other party is my boyfriend.

    hey-hey.

    Yu quietly glanced at the big meal ticket, and found that the big meal ticket was also looking at him.

    Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand and gently held Shen Ning's hand.

    Li Le was playing with the smart terminal at the side, but he saw it with a glance.

    Wow wow wow, secretly showing affection!

    It is said that Marshal is going to marry Xiaoyu, I wonder where the two of them are going now?

    Is the CP he knocked on going to be successful?

    Hey, hello Marshal and Xiaoyu, no one is happier than him!

    Shen Ning felt that his hands were covered by Li Jingfeng, the two of them were quiet and numb, Shen Ning was a little embarrassed, there were still many people in the spaceship... Shen Ning wanted to withdraw his hand, but Li Jingfeng held it

    tightly It's tight, forget it, don't care, anyway, being held by Li Jingfeng is super happy!

    Lie flat and be spoiled~

    Li Jingfeng watched Shen Ning's expression change, from a little entanglement to accepting it calmly with his head upright, just a moment, and couldn't help but be so cute that he didn't know what to do.

    His little fish has always been so straightforward and cute!

    The two "secretly" held hands in this way, and returned to the Marshal's Mansion in the spaceship.

    For some reason, Shen Ning felt that the journey this time was extraordinarily fast.

    Difficult, is it because of being held by the big meal ticket?

    Because I am very happy, my heartbeat is not my own, so I can't notice the passage of time?

    When Shen Ning reacted, Li Jingfeng had already raised his hand to hold Xiao Yu in his arms.