Chhapter 38 Dating

Start from the beginning

    "Ah." Shen Ning tilted his head and asked.

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly: "No mission today, go to the study."

    "Well, that's it!" Shen Ning nodded emphatically, "Yu understands, go and go!"

    Yu remembered that when he first came to the Marshal's Mansion Big meal tickets don't require missions every day! I often deal with some things in the study and make holographic projection connections.

    It was only later that the royal family had more tasks...

    Is it finally possible to "rest" for a day today?

    Although I still have to deal with things, I don’t need to go out after all!

    Ow.

    Happy fish!

    Li Jingfeng smiled softly, and touched Ning Ning's blond hair: "Then Ning Ning can play by herself. I have asked someone to reclaim the yard, so I will leave it all to Ning Ning.

    " Tail, swam around in the water tank and expressed satisfaction!

    In this way, fish can grow many pure plants!

    At that time, these vegetables will be given to the big meal ticket!

    Yu wants to raise a male ticket~

    The big meal ticket becomes a male ticket, and the fish has to work hard~

    "Go, go." Shen Ning waved to Li Jingfeng, urging.

    Li Jingfeng was a little bit reluctant, leaned over and kissed Xiaoyu's forehead before getting up to leave.

    He didn't give Xiaoyu time to react, and after Li Jingfeng left, Shen Ning felt feverish at the place where he was kissed.

    Li Le also went to the meeting, and Shen Ning came to the garden driving a small water wheel.

    The soil in the garden had been completely loosened, Shen Ning called the family pet care robot, and asked the robot to carry him into the water.

    Shen Ning took out his treasured seeds from the space, looked around and saw that there was no one around, walked in the new water channel in the garden, and sprinkled the seeds on the ground.

    "Xuexue." Shen Ning called softly.

    Xuexue, whose body became transparent, appeared on Shen Ning's shoulder.

    Shen Ning said: "The seeds of Xuexue have been planted, please bury them well in the soil, and then remember to water them with spiritual spring water regularly.

    " Patted his chest...patted his little hairy dumpling and said, "Master, don't worry!"

    Hehe.

    Snow Snow Beast is very cute and obedient, of course I can rest assured! Moreover, Snow Snow Beast is a little monster from the previous life, and it also has the vegetable-growing gene~

    So Xuexue Beast is still a good boy who likes to grow vegetables and grows them well~

    However, the big meal ticket is its own master, and he is Xuexue's master, so the rounded big meal ticket is Xuexue's master grandpa?

    Well.

    The fish is dazzled by this complicated relationship.

    I don't want to!

    A fish is a fish lying flat and rotten, not thinking about these complicated things~

    After a meeting, Li Jingfeng came to the bed and looked at the little mermaid outside the window.

    I saw Ning Ning's baby wife happily swimming in the waterway. Ning Ning swam very slowly, but she flicked her tail very comfortably. The beautiful pink fish tail dyed a koi-like halo in the water.

    Ning Ning planted seeds around the garden, all for herself.

    Ning Ning is so cute.

    Li Jingfeng couldn't help evoking a smile.

    It was a heartfelt smile, and Li Jingfeng hadn't been this happy for a long time.

    In fact, Li Jingfeng already knew that there was something wrong with the fruits and vegetables Ningning gave him.

    Of course, not a bad question, but a too good question.

    Not only can it be eaten, the people of the empire will not become disordered after eating it, and every time after eating it, Li Jingfeng feels that his mental state seems to have become a little more stable.

    The disturbance will slowly decrease and the level of the headache will decrease.

    At first I thought it was a coincidence, but as the first marshal, he was naturally better at discovering details.

    After almost two times, Li Jingfeng confirmed the value of the fruit Ningning gave him.

    Simply priceless.

    Ning Ning likes to grow vegetables so much, and made so many flower pots in the mermaid room. In order to make Ning Ning happier, Li Jingfeng simply asked people to remove all the flowers and plants in the garden, reclaimed the land, and made a U shape in the land. Type water tank, became a waterway.

    Most of the entire Marshal's Mansion has such water channels, so that Ning Ning can flow unimpeded. Even if he and Li Le are not around, Ning Ning can play in the yard freely.

    His little fish, do the best you can, Ning Ning deserves all good things.

    He swore to protect Ningning and give Ningning the best life.

    The entire army of the First Legion also liked Ning Ning, and asked Ning Ning to be the pet mermaid of the First Legion.

    Seeing Ning Ning who was leisurely and busy in the courtyard, Li Jingfeng's scarlet eyes softened more and more.

    After a day's rest, Shen Ning returned to the base to study.

    Today is the last three days, after two more days the training at the base will be over, and Yuyu will be graduating successfully~

    Yuyu is happy!

    I didn't expect to get a certificate of "Yu Sheng Training Human Social Common Knowledge" when I came to the base~

    In the future, Yu will also be a fish with a certificate.

    Shen Ning flicked his tail, feeling a little proud.

    Does this mean that Yu is one step closer to standing upright with the Marshal?

    The recent courses are short, because there is nothing to learn, the time to relax after class is naturally getting longer and longer.

    In the small pool, the mermaids gathered together again.

    "Ning Ning, Ning Ning, let's continue swimming~"

    "Ning Ning is still the referee~"

    "Okay!" Shen Ning nodded hurriedly, watching the little mermaids swim is the happiest~

    Shen Ning is lying on the sun lounger enjoying When he was born, Li Jingfeng and Li Le just came to pick him up.

    "The restaurant owner is here to pick you up again."

    "Ningning, your restaurant owner is here!"