Chapter 32 I am willing to sing for Him

Start from the beginning

    After all, it was the thinnest, most beautiful, and most expensive little mermaid in their base.

    The pink fish tail is the only one in the world.

    Everyone at each base loves them very much.

    Today was also a language course, and it was a simple animation short film. Shen Ning finished watching it with relish, and after class, he went to play with the fish in the pool, and waited for Li Jingfeng to pick him up.

    In the end, Li Jingfeng didn't wait, but Li Le who was out of breath.

    Li Le ran all the way out of breath: "Ning Ning, I'm here, Marshal..."

    For some reason, although the villain looks very weak, the only backbone Li Le can think of at the moment is the little one. fish.

    Shen Ning's palms tightened, the big meal ticket didn't come, what happened to him?

    "What happened to Li Jingfeng?" Shen Ning asked.

    Li Le pursed his lips, he wanted to say something, but in the end he said: "No, I'll take you home first..."

    Shen Ning patted his tail and splashed Li Le with water: "No, something must have happened, You tell me!"

    Li Le didn't hide any more, and said anxiously: "The marshal's father and stepmother told the marshal to go home, and the guard over there said that there seems to be a conflict..." Although the marshal has almost cut off from the other

    party But after all, they are relatives of the marshal, the only blood relative of the marshal is this biological father, and when they quarreled, he knew what happened... Maybe the marshal didn't care on the surface, but he was still sad in his heart

    .

    What's more, the marshal was in disorder just now, if he was stimulated, he might become disordered again!

    "Hurry up, take me there." Shen Ning said, "Let's go to the marshal's father's house." "

    Okay!"

    Li Le drove Shen Ning in a spaceship to the gate of Li's house.

    Inside the yard, they could hear the quarrel inside from a distance.

    "Li Jingfeng! You didn't pay much for this family at all! Now I just ask you to hand over the little mermaid and sing for Mao Xun, won't you!" The stepmother looked like they had raised a white-eyed wolf.

    "Heh." Li Jingfeng sneered, his eyes full of sarcasm, "In order to join the army, all the properties I laid down were entrusted to you to manage, isn't that enough?" "

    Those properties don't have much income now!" Father Li said.

    "It's obvious that you don't seek to make progress."

    They don't care about it at all, they just sit and eat, no matter how good the property is, it will be a complete failure in their hands.

    "Li Jingfeng! What is the first marshal? I think outsiders say you are cold-blooded and deserted, and you are absolutely right! Our family members know it best! Even your own brother...you don't care."

    "It's him who is willing to degenerate." Li Jingfeng said coldly, "Don't you ask why he has     mental problems?"

    But Li Maoxun quickly jumped up: "Li Jingfeng, what qualifications do you have to say about me? Is there nothing wrong with your mental state! Hehe, you are probably more serious? And no fish is willing to approach you!" The stepmother also had a look on her face