Chapter 31 Is there a small mermaid egg in Ning Ning's stomach?

Start from the beginning

    However, this dish is made by Xiaoyu, so no matter what, it is a rare delicacy for Li Jingfeng.

    "Wow, Boss, I've been craving this wine for a long time, but you're willing to drink it today—" "

    Stop talking nonsense." Li Jingfeng poured the wine into the glass, "If you don't drink it, I'll drink it."

    "Drink, drink!"

    The two Eating vegetables and drinking alcohol at the same time, in this chaotic night, I actually drank to my heart's content.

    Sometimes a man's happiness is as simple as that.

    The happiness of soldiers is even simpler.

    For some reason, after eating this cabbage rice, Li Jingfeng felt his spirit became clearer again.

    "Li Le." Li Jingfeng said.

    "What's the matter, Boss?"

    "You... prepare for my wedding with Ning Ning." Li Jingfeng said, "Will you?

    " Worrying about his inexperience.

    "Okay!" Li Le jumped three feet high, "My cousin was married before, and I followed her all the way, boss, don't worry!"

    Li Jingfeng smiled: "Be careful not to disturb Xiaoyu."

    "By the way... this one Don’t tell Xiaoyu about it.”

    “Understood!”

    The boss is worried that Xiaoyu will be unwilling or not ready?

    In fact, Li Le thinks that the boss doesn't need to worry. With Xiao Yu's double standards for the boss and his usual appearance of worrying about the boss, Li Le thinks it's okay!

    Li Jingfeng slept with Shen Ning, and didn't get up until after eight o'clock the next day to continue dealing with the affairs of the military department.

    ...

    Shen Ning was always being kissed by a big fan when he was dreaming.

    Hmm...

    The top of the big meal ticket looks like a big white porcelain bowl, with a mosaic on it, pressing himself against the wall and kissing fiercely, very domineering CEO...

    Shen Ning woke up from the chaotic dream, and sat down in shock. stand up.

    morning?

    What happened to the chaos of the big meal ticket? Do you feel better?

    Yu remembers, last night, the big meal ticket went to the Zoo Shark Monster!

    The fish even cooked for the two of them!

    Oops! The fish actually fell asleep!

    Didn't pass on spiritual power to the big meal ticket!

    The main, the main reason is... the kiss yesterday made Yu feel dumbfounded.

    Thinking of that domineering kiss, Shen Ning's mind burned, and a red cloud flew up on his face.

    Today's breakfast is also cabbage rice.

    Li Jingfeng felt refreshed, and even the negative effects of last night's chaos disappeared.

    Li Jingfeng's expression fell into thought for a moment.

    Shen Ning looked at the breakfast in front of him, and decided to save his cabbage rice for the big meal ticket!