Chapter 29 Large Cabbage Growing

Start from the beginning

"Also... my family has a manor in the countryside of Star S. Although the income is not much, it can barely afford to raise the little mermaid..." "Affordable? Did

you know that a bathtub of my fish costs five million!" Li Le's eyes widened.

Jiang Huai's face turned red and white, and he argued: "Marshal, you live a good life! Of course, you don't know how the people at the bottom live! You have never lived a hard life! A manor is enough to support a little mermaid, although it is a bit bitter... ..."

Li Jingfeng interrupted him: "My little mermaid is following you to live a hard life?"

In one sentence, Jiang Huai was instantly discouraged.

"I...I..."

"If you really love Xiaoyu, try to live a happy life for him." Li Jingfeng held Shen Ning's hand.

He looked at Jiang Huai and said in a cold voice: " As a major general, you kidnapped the little mermaid

privately. This is disloyal."

Selfish."

"Your behavior has constituted a violation of the law and military regulations. You are not my subordinate. I will submit Li Le to Marshal Mu for a decision so that I can do it myself." After speaking, Li Jingfeng hugged

Shen Ning , strode away from the mermaid base.

Shen Ning lay in Li Jingfeng's arms, her cheeks were flushed, and she felt extremely happy!

The big glacier who said those words just now is so handsome!

Not only did he save the fish, but he also vented his anger for the fish, and said that he wanted to give the fish a happy life...

Shen Ning stretched out his small hand to hug Li Jingfeng back, his hand was pressed against Li Jingfeng's side, feeling the temperature of Li Jingfeng's body , I just feel that the place where the two of them touch each other is numb.

In Li Jingfeng's arms, Shen Ning heard the sound of Li Le beating Jiang Huai behind him, and said while beating: "It's not that members of our legion can't exceed the level of sanctions, can't they be 'friendly' to practice! Go! Go to the stars Go online to practice your hands!..." Shen Ning couldn't help laughing, Li Le's great happiness really made people happy, and it seems that Jiang Huai's strength is not as good as Li Le's, so he must not have accumulated enough military skills, so he told the original owner "Elopement" is really just to have a fish to heal... Seeing that Jiang Huai's mental state is very unstable, maybe it is really just to make his life longer. That's why the pure original owner was locked and let the original owner run out of the base. However, the original owner was killed and killed in the black market, and only then did he pass through by himself. Shen Ning couldn't help but sighed a little, felt a little sorry for the original owner, lit a wax, then nestled in the arms of the big glacier, and closed his eyes with peace of mind. My life is really good. I met Da Bingchuan. Just now, Da Bingchuan said that I should try my best to give the little mermaid a happy life... Li Jingfeng hugged the fish in his arms, and his heart became very soft.

God knows how anxious he was when he saw Jiang Huai holding the little mermaid's wrist.

I was afraid that Ningning would be hurt, and I was also worried that Ningning would be taken away...

At that moment, the desire to protect, possess, and love for Xiaoyu had an absolute upper hand.

In fact, he knew about Jiang Huai, and when he asked Li Le to investigate Xiaoyu's past and relationship with the base, he found out about Jiang Huai.