Chapter 28 Jiang Huai

Start from the beginning

The first class was an introductory class, the content was a little boring, Shen Ning looked at the projection on the screen in front of him, and fell asleep.

But when it was the turn of the language class, Yu took it seriously.

It is said that fish learn a language, can fish speak? Or is it just to understand the meaning of the master roughly?

Shen Ning didn't know, given that he was a time traveler, he should be cautious.

Shen Ning was also surprised to find that the courses here not only teach simple pronunciation but also teach simple characters!

There are two systems of writing in the empire, one of which is similar to hieroglyphics, and the simplified one is indeed suitable for ichthyology!

Shen Ning's eyes lit up, and he listened to the class seriously.

After class, the mermaids returned to the big pool to wait for their meal at noon.

"Is the rice here a nutritional bar?" Shen Ning asked.

"Yes, yes! I like the strawberry flavor the most. I don't know what the flavor is today." "

There is also a chocolate flavor."

"The banana flavor is also good!"

Seeing the fish discussing the flavor of the nutrition bar enthusiastically, Shen Ning thought silently, why don't you take out the lunch box prepared by the big meal ticket...

or share it with the fish now?

By the way, I still have some snacks!

Suddenly, crackling!

There was a sound, and a bunch of crabs was poured into the pool by the artificial intelligence robot with a net bag.

"Ah!" Seeing these live crabs, Xiao Jin stepped back eight feet and watched nervously.

Even Zi Ling beside her took a few steps back.

What's going on, these mermaids seem to be afraid of crabs.

Shen Ning said strangely.

When I saw these crabs, I only felt the excitement of a cat seeing a mouse, and wanted to hold them in my hands and play with them!

besides! Want to bake them? Eat crab roe!

I don't know why, maybe I went to the Marshal's Mansion to enlighten Shen Ning's base staff on the day of inspection, and today the base staff agreed to put some live crabs into the water for the mermaids so that the mermaids can get in touch with nature more.

"Have all the crabs been put in?" Researcher A came in and asked.

"It's in." Researcher B stood at the glass door, observing the situation of the little mermaid.

"How about the mermaids?"

"No, it seems that most of the mermaids are afraid."

"Most of them?"

"Well, only No. 1103, Marshal's mermaid, behaves normally."

B said: "Do you want to fish out these crabs?"

A said: "Let's take a look first, let the mermaids get used to it for a while."

The researcher took the record The board left, leaving only a pool of mermaids.

Shen Ning felt that this was not a long-term solution.

The mermaids in this world have been stripped of their claws and claws, their aggressiveness has been removed, and even their tails have become limp.