Chapter 27 Fish preference

Start from the beginning

Moreover, the marshal paid the fee for handing over the fish well. This fee is also very important to the base, and it can greatly improve the living environment of the mermaids.

In a sense, Li Jingfeng is also the "big money" of the base.

Li Jingfeng put Shen Ning by the pool inside the base, adjusted Shen Ning's white shirt, hugged Shen Ning's waist, and then left: "Ning Ning, I'm leaving.

" Holding his small water glass and holding his small schoolbag, he nodded obediently and waved to Li Jingfeng.

go Go! Fish will take care of themselves! Don't worry about big meal tickets!

Li Jingfeng smiled, why is Ningning so cute?

"That's good." Li Jingfeng said, "I'm going on a mission, if I can't come back, Li Le will come to pick you up."

Li Le rushed over behind Li Jingfeng, just in time to hear their conversation, and said: "Well--Ning Ning, don't worry, the marshal and I are not on the same mission, and I am on a relatively light mission. I'll be back soon, I, Li Le, are known as The Flash!"

Shen Ning thought to himself, you are a big stubborn donkey! Wild Donkey!

Not knowing if Shen Ning's brain waves were synchronized, Li Le even gave Shen Ning a wink.

What's the matter with the donkey? As long as I don't wear a bit, no one can restrain me!

Shen Ning: ...

Li Jingfeng laughed from the sidelines. It seems that he made the right choice to let Li Le take care of Xiaoyu. He chose to come to the Marshal's Mansion for the first time. He had no relatives, was alone, and had Li Le to accompany him to bicker , poured a lot of fun.

After this episode, Shen Ning said to Li Jingfeng very reluctantly: "You try to come back as soon as possible." Why is the

big meal ticket so busy, he has to do many things by himself, Yu is very worried about the disorder of the big meal ticket.

But Yu knew that Li Jingfeng was doing it for the common people, so Yu still didn't say anything, just worried.

Seeing Shen Ning's reluctance, Li Jingfeng felt a little sweet in his heart. For such a long time, he did not take care of Ning Ning in vain.

He stroked the blond hair on Shen Ning's forehead: "Ning Ning, if you have anything to do, come to me directly, don't be wronged." The

people at the base have his contact information.

Li Le hadn't been on missions for a long time, and he had a baby. When Ning Ning came to the base to attend classes and applied for missions, he would also ask Li Le to come over as soon as possible.

Li Jingfeng thought to himself, it seems that it is time to equip Ningning with a smart terminal? It's just that the empire has never used a smart terminal. I don't know if Ningning will use it.

After separating from Li Jingfeng, Shen Ning came to the pool alone.

Shen Ning stood by the pool and looked into the water, and saw several beautiful adult fish swimming in it, some were blue, some were purple, some were golden...

Mermaids all have long hair, beautiful amber-like eyes, lovely ear fins, neatly scaled and shiny golden tails, and swim fast in the water.

They were bare-chested, their bodies were very good-looking, and their skin was smooth and delicate.

Seeing that Shen Ning's face became hot.

Before it was time for class, several underwater mermaids beckoned to Shen Ning, and Shen Ning entered the water.

A group of mermaids came up and looked left and right at Shen Ning, their eyes were full of curiosity and kindness. For some reason, they had a good impression of Shen Ning at the first sight of Shen Ning.

What a beautiful fish!

Pink tail, honey-gold tail fin, long golden curly hair, pink pupils... making Shen Ning look like a prince in a dream.

Confirmed, it is the dream fish of fishes!

Everyone is still very curious about Shen Ning, an exotic fish.

"Why do you wear clothes?" The purple-tailed mermaid looked at Shen Ning's white shirt that was soaked in water and stuck to his waist and abdomen, pulling left and right curiously.

Shen Ning blushed, as a civilized fish, of course he had to wear clothes.

Otherwise, he would be ashamed to be honest with so many of his kind!

"Uh...I like it." I thought so in my heart, and said so in my mouth.

"Okay." The purple tail fish nodded, "So it's a matter of fish preference." "

However, your clothes are a bit big, is it yours?" The purple tail fish swam up and down, observing Shen Ning's body curiously. White shirt, pinch up and down this time.

Shen Ning's head was covered with black lines: "Uh, it's from my family's meal ticket."

The meal ticket gave me the wrong clothes!

But the clothes of the big meal ticket are really loose. Shen Ning raised his hand and saw the shirt cuffs on his wrists. Well, they are quite comfortable~

Moreover, the clothes are full of the pleasant smell of the big glacier, which makes the fish very happy.

hey-hey.

Fish like to wear big glacier clothes!

Although he took it wrong, the fish forgave him!

"Big meal ticket? Is it the legendary cook?"

"Uh, no, he hired a cook."

"Then he is the head chef, who runs a restaurant?" Purpletail Fish's eyes lit up.

The food here is too tasteless, full of nutritious bars, and the manager who runs the restaurant is simply a great philanthropist in Yu's eyes.

Shen Ning: "... Is it very good to open a restaurant?"

Not only the purple tail fish, but a group of fish all swam over and nodded seriously to Shen Ning: "Amazing! It's so amazing! He's the fish's dream lover!" Shen Ning

knew The "person" in their mouth does not mean a specific person, but the meaning of "human beings".

I didn't expect the fish to be so obsessed with the restaurant owner...

"His family runs a restaurant! His master runs a restaurant!" Youyu and other fish shouted.

"Oh my god, really? The ones who came here recently are noble chiefs and the like... I haven't met anyone who runs a restaurant!" All the fish swam over, surrounding Shen Ning like resurrection prince of ancient Babylon.

"The one who runs the restaurant must be the greatest noble among human beings!"

Shen Ning silently lit a candle for Li Jingfeng in his heart.

I'm sorry for the big meal ticket... It is misunderstood that you run a restaurant, but the fish seem to respect the restaurant owner more than the marshal.

The memory of the fish is generally not very good. In the past, they relied on their mental power to distinguish Li Jingfeng. Now Li Jingfeng's mental power is not so aggressive. Many fish have forgotten it, not to mention the new adult fish, who have never seen it before. Li Jingfeng's.