Chapter 26 Ningning's going to school

Start from the beginning

But even this little anger and small grievances are still good, the tail only flicks a little with the tip of the caudal fin, like a bunny's ears.

Li Jingfeng couldn't help feeling soft in his heart, is Ningning cute who can't compare to him?

"What's wrong?" Li Jingfeng came behind Xiaoyu and asked with concern.

"Hmph." Shen Ning flicked his tail lightly on purpose, and sprinkled water droplets on Li Jingfeng's head, "I hate the base, I won't go to the base."

Is that so?

The pronunciation of the word "base" is similar, and Li Jingfeng is deliberately learning the language of the mermaid, so he roughly understands what Ningning means.

Li Jingfeng said softly: "Okay, if you don't go, you won't go."

Did Ningning hear their conversation?

"Really?" Shen Ning's eyes lit up, "But you clearly agreed..." "

Ning Ning got it wrong." Li Jingfeng hugged Ning Ning helplessly and dotingly, coaxing the fish softly, "I mean Seek Ningning's own opinion first."

Shen Ning was happy now, he turned his head, did he hear it wrong?

Hehe, it's all because the sound insulation in the examination room is so good, Yuyu couldn't hear clearly, and misunderstood the big meal ticket.

Shen Ning put his arms around Li Jingfeng's neck, and said happily, "It's not too bad." "

Well, shall we go to my bedroom? Rest early today?" Li Jingfeng asked dotingly.

"Okay!" Shen Ning flicked the tip of his tail happily, looking at him with bright eyes.

Xiaoyu's pink pupils are so beautiful, Li Jingfeng was fascinated for a moment, carried Shen Ning out of the water, and hugged Xiaoyu horizontally: "Let's go--" "Hey!"

Li

Jingfeng carried the fish all the way into the bedroom, since After Ningning, I often hold fish, so I am very familiar with the road.

Ning Ning seemed to be a little heavier than before, but she was still thin. He held it very easily and could hardly feel the weight.

Ning Ning is very good in her arms, because she just misunderstood her and seemed a little embarrassed, she was shy in her arms, her cheeks were so red that Li Jingfeng couldn't help but want to reach out and squeeze her.

However, Li Jingfeng was still holding the fish, unable to free his hand, so he had to give up.

Back in the bedroom, Li Jingfeng put the fish into the water tank in the bedroom first, and went to wash himself first.

Shen Ning also soaked himself in the water tank and turned on the cleaning function on the side near the wall.

A series of cleaning small bubbles bubbled out, carrying a special cleaning agent for the mermaid, cleaning the mermaid's tail clean and bright.

Shen Ning narrowed his eyes comfortably.

Well, modern high technology is convenient and comfortable~

There is no need to worry about polluting the water source. The built-in cleaning function in the water tank will dissolve all the cleaning agent and discharge it.

When Li Jingfeng came out of the bathroom, he was wearing light gray home clothes. The top was loose and unbuttoned, revealing the looming collarbone.

Even in home clothes, Li Jingfeng's slender legs are fully exposed, his figure is very tall, his nose is straight, his eyes are deep, and the bone shape of his eyes is so beautiful that those eyes are even comparable to stars.