Despise

Ariel insisted on sleeping in her pod, which was the only place where Neytiri couldn't try to sneak attack on her

Ariel insisted on sleeping in her pod, which was the only place where Neytiri couldn't try to sneak attack on her. The sun was rising, it's glare reflecting off the bars of Ariel's pod, which was soon going to be replaced with a flap. Pairs of two were either canoeing, strolling around, or fishing. Ariel cracked her eyes open, then shielding her face from the sun with her hand. The shade covered the scar Neteyam gave her since that night, nobody really paid attention to it, so she took it in and treated it herself. It's been 6 days since, the pain was slowly fading away, and Ariel wanted to give her tail a try.

She slowly moved upwards, then extended her arms for the edge of the bowl, crawling out. She slid against the floor as she pushed open the gates to her pod, then pulled on the trampoline like path to bring her self to the edge. She peered over the edge to the shallow waters below her, then dove in head first. Ariel was in water for the first time in days, she admired the corals, that weren't as colorful as Earths corals. She carefully avoided any strong movement, and started to swim gradually. Fish brushed against her fin, the slight touches tingled her, make her let out a giggle. She was almost to the reef, the visuals were getting vast as she continued. At that time, she was stopped, stopped by an Ilu. It seemed eager and happy, it inched closer and brushed against her crystalline skin, the swirling around her as it clicked cheerfully.

     The ilu seemed eager to go, but it stayed, Ariel tried drawing her attention elsewhere, when the Ilu kept clicking intently. She tilted her head in question, the Ilu jerked to the side, it's neural queue floating in bare sight. Something sparked inside of Ariel, she remembered Tuk, when she saw her, taking her braid and connecting it with the Ilu's. Ariel chuckled, she knew she couldn't do that because she doesn't have a braid! The only thing she could do was just grasp the two sides of it, and speak to it out loud.
       "Um, forward!" In an instant, the Ilu lunged forwards at full speed, send Ariel shrieking as she held on tight. The Ilu twisted and turned through the small bridges and corals. It wasn't going as fast as Ariel could, but she enjoyed the views of the reef.

      The Ilu suddenly came to a halt, leaving Ariel curious. It shook her off and spun around, as if it were with high expectations for Ariel. Ariel questioned the Ilu, which just floated there, staring at her. The more it stared, the more something started happening, she felt of a presence, one she could communicate with underwater using voice. Ariel slowly turned around, her eyes scanning the corals to see if anyone was peering from behind them. Once she confirmed no one was spying she just shrugged. She figured it was time to return back, her tail was as good as new and the sun was almost fully up.

     A voice was what made Ariel's heart drop, but the voice came from in front of her. Her gaze slowly met the Ilu's as she glared it. The Ilu opened its mouth, but instead of a clicking sound, it seamed to be speaking to her. Now it didn't use words, Ariel could just..understand it! Ariel was taken aback, she slowly shifted back as she kept her glare on the Ilu.