Tsireya To The Rescue!

Kiri, Tsireya, and Tuk were already done

      Kiri, Tsireya, and Tuk were already done. Now they had to search for Ariel who suddenly vanished. Tsireya spread out the team, watching them go from a distance. Tsireya was doing the most work, Tuk and Kiri haven't even done half while Tsireya has checked every corner. Tsireya felt a wave of anger sweep over her, why does she even need to find Ariel? She doesn't even fully trust that mermaid. Tsireya cursed in her head before something clicks, what if Ariel went beyond the reef?

Tsireya felt a flutter of nerves melt into her, she looked at the hill in the sea which separated the depths of the ocean and the shallow parts of the reed. Tsireya's lips tightened, she shook her head before starting for the hill. Once she reach it, her stomach twisted, she clenched it as she continued down. She eyed the darkness, she washed fit to be in these parts of the ocean unless she became a warrior. She shifted uncomfortably past corals and old corals with were on rock towers.

Tsireya's gut told her to stop and return back, she obeyed. Just as she was about to, she heard sharp but quiet huffs and puffs come from around her. She whipped her head around, looking for where the sound came from. Tsireya shifts her attention to a cage that looks like it was made out of corals. She swam toward it, and the sharp breathing grew louder. Tsireya grasped one of the corals, and she knew it was a bad decision to look down. Ariel was unconscious, floating there like a dead person. And her tail..it was bleeding out, her scales were ripped but still connected to her tail. A deep bite mark centered on the middle of her tail.

Tsireya's stomach twisted as she glared the tail, she covered her mouth and grimaced. Ariel was still breathing, giving Tsireya a chance to rescue her. Tsireya swam down, but as she got closer, she saw something else that stuck into her tail. A tooth, fresh blood stained it. Tsireya clasped the tooth and pulled it out, only to be startled by a ear piercing scream. Ariel was awake, but in severe pain. Tsireya picked up Ariel and swam upwards. Ariel's eyes fluttered open, only to be closed again. Tsireya surfaced, and started whipping her body around for an I'll. Fortunately she spotted one, and summoned it to her.
——————————
Tsireya helped herself onto the pathways, a injured Ariel in her arms. The passing Na'vi were taken aback by the sight, whispers fell upon the crowd. The sight of a mermaid who has a half dissociated tail which is bleeding out was definitely not it.
Tsireya pushed past the crowd uttering Excuses-me's as she did so. Tsireya reached her pod, the adults were talking , Jake, Neytiri, Ronal, Tonowari, And some other women and men. They seemed happy, until they saw the sight of Tsireya holding a injured Ariel. Tsireya tripped, Ariel falling along with her. Ronal shot straight up,

"Ma Tsireya!" She ran forward, only to be taken aback by Ariel's awful appearance. Tonowari approached his daughter to assist her, Ronal doing the same. Ariel was stranded alone, until Jake assisted her. . .since he was the only person there who cared to take notice of her.

"We'll need to take her to Norm!" He lifted her up, "Neytiri, you need to help us at the lab." He ordered.
Neytiri scowled, before standing up and walking over to Jake.
——————————