Building Trust

Ariel found herself in was seemed like a big bowl, No

     Ariel found herself in was seemed like a big bowl, No..a pool. She used her arms to press against the floor of the pool, raising her body up. She was still in the same room, but the time of day wasn't the same as it was. She tried flopping her tail to feel it, but it only resulted in a little movement. She slid back down into her tiny pool and went fully underwater. She only remembered a call of her name and her entire body shaking, she must've been in need of water. The sun was high in the sky and she heard the chirps of birds and calm waves, and those sea creatures that were clicking swim around her pod.

"Ariel, we shouldn't be this close to the surface..remember what your dad said?" Flounder reminded Ariel.

Ariel giggled, "getting cold fins?" She swam faster, leaving Flounder alone.
"Wait! I can't swim as fast as you!" He caught up.

"I thought you liked the reef, how are you afraid of the surface?" Questioned Ariel.

"I didn't know humans go closer to the reef!" Flounder spat back, suddenly backing up.

Ariel still stared down at him, in concern. Before looking back up to see a net lunge towards the two.
The pair scrambled in different directions, before a spear lunged for Ariel. She shot her head back at the spear, the dodging it nearly getting impaled. She whipped her head around for Flounder, then saw him caught in the net that was already pulling upwards.
"Ariel, help me!" Flounder cried, trying wriggling his way out. Ariel pulled Flounder out of one of the open spaces in the net.
He scurried off leaving Ariel behind. Suddenly, the ship swerved because of a big wave. The bottom of the ship hit her, the old sea remains under it scraped her skin. She shrieked, pushing off the ship. She glared at the cuts, already wondering how she would explain them to her father. She shook her head and hurried back to the kingdom.

Ariel opened her eyes to the muffled sound of a cage opening, she was still in the water, she wanted to remain in the water.
She heard a soft sound of a tap on the floor, then footsteps to her pool. She saw a blue figure tower over her. Ariel jumped out of the water and pushed herself as far as she could away from the alien, it was the same one she saw earlier. The alien stared at her with glowing yellow eyes, then at her tail, that was flopping.
Ariel then spoke first, "Get me out of this tiny sea, I need more water!" She confidently said.

The alien rose a brow,"Tiny..sea?" She asked.

She then shook her head, "You mean a pool of water?" She gestured to the 'tiny sea'.

Ariel nodded,"Yes-whatever that is, just let me out of here!" Ariel begged.

The creature looked back out, like she was hiding from someone. Then she turned back,