Reunited

Tsireya turned back, revealing her stomach upwards

   Tsireya turned back, revealing her stomach upwards. She overlooked Ariel, but had an odd obsession with her tail. Though they weren't easily noticeable, She noticed how the scales looked sharp, yet so finely colored, shades coloring different parts of her tail. Her fin was so thin, and flowed like the sheets for blankets. She turned back and continued to explore the reef. Tuk couldn't help but stare at the way Ariel swam, Kiri too was noticing the tail.

    They didn't know why they found themselves doing it, but we're observing the tail, Tuk trying to copy the way she swam. Spider was just in a train of thoughts, being dragged along by Kiri. Ariel took notice of all of this, she felt eyes on her which made her feel discomfort. She blurted out, "Why is everyone staring at me?" She demanded, everyone flinched at the sudden sound. Ariel cocked her head in confusion. Spider departed from his train of thought at the noise, staring at Ariel, who was slowing down.

"Hello?" She asked for a response, everyone seemed surprised again. Ariel at stopped swimming, looking at everyone for answers, they started communicating to each other with their fingers.

They all swam up, except for Spider, still staring wide eyed at Ariel. Ariel watched them immediately swim upwards, Spider the last to reach the Surface. Ariel was left confused, but regardless, she continued swimming. Maybe finding a way out of here.
——————————————————-
Tsireya was the first to reach the shore, the others trailing behind her. She called out for Tonowari, "Father!"
She broke the convo between the adults, "What is it?" He asked.

"We've found something about the mermaid." Tsireya flicked hair out of her face.

Neytiri scowled, "Already?" Neytiri asked in a irritated manner, "Jake, I told you we should of known."

Jake put his hands up, "Let's just see what she has to say?" He said.

Tonowari nodded, Tsireya Spoke, "She.. she can speak," She started in a uneasy tone, "In the water..clearly."
Ronal's ear twitched, her and Tonowari exchanged looks, Jake and Neytiri doing the same. Ronal asked,

"Are you certain of this? If so we will bring out our and ask her." She confirmed.

Everyone nodded, "We were a witness," Kiri claimed, "Everybody was." She ended.

Tonowari nodded, signaling to dive into the water. Everyone followed behind.
——————————-
Ariel swam leisurely through the colorful plants that sway gently, dancing among the tall rock formations that tower from the sandy seafloor, luscious gardens of blues and pinks. Ariel spins around through fish-like Atokirina, studying the animal as she did so. She swam further from the village, into deep depths of the sea. Barley any fish were this, or the Ilus. She had a feeling in her gut telling her to turn back, she was about to obey it until she heard cries and whimpers.